City walk restaurants

Nj4mwc

Original Poster
I will be in universal the weekend of may5 -9 we are thinking the bob marley restaurant and bubba gumo? Ive read on here that reservations are typically needed but when i yelp the restaurants all the comments say to make reservations first thong in the morning? Is this necessary? Do you have to physically stop in or can you call or use an app? Usually we just hit universal for a day and eat somewhere in orlando but this trip is just all universal no disney and wanted to check out city walk

Jimmy Thick

Universal keeps getting busier so making a reservation helps a lot. Fridays and Saturday you definately need one. Use Opentable to make reservations. Hope you enjoy your visit here!

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
There used to kiosks in the parks. I seem to recall one near the edge of the lake at Point of Entry. I'm guessing its still there.

JoeCamel

Universal keeps getting busier so making a reservation helps a lot. Fridays and Saturday you definately need one. Use Opentable to make reservations. Hope you enjoy your visit here!

So Jimmy when is the last time you used Open Table to book a seat in CityWalk?

DisneyDaver

I will be in universal the weekend of may5 -9 we are thinking the bob marley restaurant and bubba gumo? Ive read on here that reservations are typically needed but when i yelp the restaurants all the comments say to make reservations first thong in the morning? Is this necessary? Do you have to physically stop in or can you call or use an app? Usually we just hit universal for a day and eat somewhere in orlando but this trip is just all universal no disney and wanted to check out city walk

I have made dinner reservations in advance at Universal by calling the restaurant directly.

As an aside, while you didn't ask for restaurant recommendations, I highly recommend Cowfish. Great sushi, burgers and shakes!

Tinkerkelle

We ate at Cowfish without a reservation and were seated (4 of us) straight away in October but it was about 6pm so maybe not peak time?

JoeCamel

Cowfish does not do ressies. You show up and they either seat you or text you when a table is ready. I have never had a problem getting in anywhere if I make a reservation in the morning for that day. Most of the time you show up and they will seat you or you will only have a short wait.

trr1

the last time I was at Universal Orlando the only thing there was Universal Studios with the green slime geyser there was no IOA,hotels or city walk. I am looking forward to my trip next year

fosse76

The restaurants can get busy, so reservations wouldn't hurt. But unlike Disney, they aren't required, and you can absolutely go to one without a reservation, though you might have to wait a bit.

BrianV

Our last trip we walked in everywhere. Cow fish was great. We also walked into emerils. We did call to Mythos while we were on the other side of the park to make a reservation.

Planning a wdw trip and lamenting the complication of making reservations. It is the way in which universal vastly exceeds wdw.

Disneyhead'71

Bourbon, bacon, and a black cherry. Guess who's at Cowfish! Who's jelly?

image.jpg

trr1

does anyone know the prices or have a price list for the
refreshment pantry items at the Preferred and Premier

BrianV

Not a "gold ticket".

It's a senior executive gold pass, with it I get VIPs access to rides and attractions and I don't wait for tables on Universal property at any restaurant. Really nice perk.

I'm confused. How did you get this pass? Are you an executive at universal? Pretty cool perk. Pretty similar to on-site express pass where you also get priority seating at restaurants. But yours sounds better, maybe.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom