City of Orlando Sucks

Rabflmom

Indy sounds nice... I used to live in Alabama many moons ago. Would you believe that people there will waive when they pass you, even if they don't know you! Here people will run you in the ditch with their tiny Honda Civic and flip you off as they drive by. I don't mean to sound negative.. maybe I am just the UNLUCKIEST person in the world but in my 8 years here I have experienced crime first hand (apartment broken into, and mugged - NOT at the same time haha), been hit while driving 4 times (never remotely my fault), every friend I make ends up moving off to another state... I have to stop its depressing me to keep listing things. I think the people that are happy here have never experienced a NICE state and don't realize how dreadfull it is here.>>>>>>>>

My son has been in Orlando 6 years and has experienced many good things, but also the bad, Our car was totaled at an intersection, his food was stolen out of his apartment, his wallet was stolen out of a locker in a Disney park, dumpster fires set at his apartment at least 3 times. Last time spread to adjoining apartments back porch areas, etc., car broken into, etc. Any of that could happen anywhere though.

As for the driving in Florida????? Many drivers are from somewhere else and either moved down after getting their licenses or just visiting. I don't know how well other states are training drivers; but in Florida you can get your license without ever driving on a real road. Then you can renew them without testing for almost 20 years before they have you come in. We put out some pretty bad drivers unless the parents get out there and teach good skills when they have their permits.
And then we don't test our seniors to make sure they are still capable of driving. I used to have a customer who had a magnifying glass on a chain around his neck. I thought it was for reading fine print on packages; but I overheard him talking to another elderly man. It was for helping him read the license plates on cars so he could find his car!

drdoom1001

My grandfather is 94 years old and has a driver's license,he doesn't drive much but I'm the first one to tell you he probably shouldn't drive at all!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom