Cirque du soleil

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I thought it was just the closing of the current show to be replaced by a new one.

It is Cirque even said it officially to stay tuned on an announcement of something new. Don’t know why some are still saying it could be something else. ;)

Frankie Nova

Original Poster
It is Cirque even said it officially to stay tuned on an announcement of something new. Don’t know why some are still saying it could be something else. ;)
I didn't hear any confirmation on it staying with a different show . just rumored. in fact I heard a slight rumor of blue man crew

sxeensweet

I didn't hear any confirmation on it staying with a different show . just rumored. in fact I heard a slight rumor of blue man crew

Cirque itself has made an official statement to stay tuned something new was in the works so I don’t take that as a rumor. But yes I heard the blue man group rumor BEFORE Cirque announced that. :)

sxeensweet

cool thanks for the clarification. chop chop may 2018 is just around the corner LOL
Lol..Now Disney is known to change its mind so I’m still waiting on the official announcement from Disney not just from Cirque. But being Cirque has had a very successful long run (almost 20 years 1998-2017) I would be shocked if they backed out of doing a new show. :)

I am Timmy

I bought tickets over the phone for Dec. I asked why it was ending, was told to bring in a new cirque show. That was mid-August, so I don't know how accurate it would be.

Disneyhead'71

Cirque is in the process drastically increasing the market penetration in the Orlando market. By buying BMG, they doubled the amount of shows in the market. And there will soon be a 3rd up at Universal, if the rumors are true. Those rumors also include an entire Cirque themed resort.

And it would make sense that the new show would include Disney characters because the new Universal Cirque show is rumored to be based on DreamWorks characters. I'm hoping these 2 new shows aren't too similar.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
cool thanks for the clarification. chop chop may 2018 is just around the corner LOL

not going to happen. The stage, backstage & practice areas were built specifically for La Nouba. They're going to have to essentially gut the stage, backstage & practice areas for a new show. It won't be ready.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom