Circle of Life Closed for Refurbishment?

MickeyWiki

Original Poster
This might sound dumb, but has a refurbishment of The Circle of Life: An Environmental Fable been announced anywhere? The attraction closed today, and the official website says that the attraction is "currently closed for enhancements". With Soarin' closed it seems like a good time for a cleaning or whatnot, but it seems odd that it was never announced.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Not all refurbishments are announced ahead of time due to many things. It could be an unexpected issue that arose and they were not able to give advance notice etc. This does happen on occasion. :)

Unplugged

That theater was looking more than a little abused when we last stopped in, which was last summer. We hadn't been in that theater in many years and it showed. Plus the sound was blaring that day. The CM's must have forgot to turn it back to the proper setting after running the Pink Floyd albums the night before.

CJR

A new film would be nice, although I don't think one has been rumored. My first thought was that it was probably them cutting costs during a slower time of the year, but with Soarin' being closed and this running through March entirely, that can't be the case. Any enhancements would be welcome, even if the average guest wouldn't notice.

CJR

Maybe this is the long awaited Jerry Rees "secret project" for Epcot. ;)

I honestly forgot about that, I think you could be right though, fingers crossed.

If it is a new film, I half expect it to be branded to Disneynature somehow, I guess we'll find out soon enough. April would be fitting for a Disneynature attraction. Honestly though, I could care less about branding and would prefer for it not to be branded, I just wouldn't put it past Disney to do it. Any update would be nice though, providing it's an actual attraction (and not a preview).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom