News Circle of Life at The Land Pavilion permanently closing in early February 2018

Cmdr_Crimson

I don’t know of any attraction "nobody ever goes to"
Heey-ohhh!;):hilarious:
limoexterior_sign2002ww.jpg

Bender123

I don’t know of any attraction "nobody ever goes to"

It had air conditioning and seats...I know somebody went to it, but I cant think of any reason I would ever recommend it outside that. I guess it has a step up on Stitch, because I wouldn't even recommend that for the AC and seating.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Am I supposed to feel bad about this? I feel conflicted, because its a truly awful show and I haven't wasted time on it in decades, but its another empty former attraction...

Is an attraction truly an attraction if nobody ever goes to it?

It didn't so much attract as much as... trap.

I've shown off my Disney expertise to family and friends as we go non-stop from attraction to attraction with advanced FP skills and touring knowledge. And even in the rare times we've got nothing to do for an hour until the next thing... I've never taken them to Circle of Life. I want them to have a good time.

TwilightZone

Have you not seen Sybiosis? This movie at least riffs it like an MST3K film since they used many bits of the original film..
yes I have. Symbiosis is more then meh, it's boring. But circle of life being a lot less boring doesn't make me like it any more than I already do.

UpAllNight

im glad they’ve realised that dated videos & projections look awful in a Disney Park and have worked on replacing/upgrading/changing this, Mission Space, and the movies in World Showcase. Still work to be done, but atleast they’re sorting the easy fixes.

JohnD

Yes, the film is dated and should be reimagined. However, when you think about the general pattern of behavior . . . . . . .

Wonders of Life - Festival Center
Innoventions - Epcot Character Spot, Empty Space
Odyssey Restaurant - Festival Space
ImageWorks - DVC Member Lounge
Universe of Energy (Show Building) - Queue
Circle of Life Theater - Disney Performing Arts Youth Program

Why must we continue to lose show space?

Why are you looking at the negative? I thought a reimagining of Epcot was around the corner.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom