News Circle of Life at The Land Pavilion permanently closing in early February 2018

Club Cooloholic

On the news portion of the site, it seems to be all pictures and features of new restaurants opening, and a few like this one of an attraction closing. I live near plenty of nice restaurants so I don' go to Disney for the food. I really wish Disney worked as hard at getting new attractions open faster as they do places to eat.

Haymarket2008

The attraction needs to close. It is far past its’ expiration date. That being said, this better be extremely temporary. The space deserves a proper replacement. Also this is another piece of original Epcot Center leaving: large portions of Circle of Life were repurposed footage from the original film: Symbiosis.

SpaceMountain77

Yes, the film is dated and should be reimagined. However, when you think about the general pattern of behavior . . . . . . .

Wonders of Life - Festival Center
Innoventions - Epcot Character Spot, Empty Space
Odyssey Restaurant - Festival Space
ImageWorks - DVC Member Lounge
Universe of Energy (Show Building) - Queue
Circle of Life Theater - Disney Performing Arts Youth Program

Why must we continue to lose show space?

TwilightZone

Yes, the film is dated and should be reimagined. However, when you think about the general pattern of behavior . . . . . . .

Wonders of Life - Festival Center
Innoventions - Epcot Character Spot, Empty Space
Odyssey Restaurant - Festival Space
ImageWorks - DVC Member Lounge
Universe of Energy (Show Building) - Queue
Circle of Life Theater - Disney Performing Arts Youth Program

Why must we continue to lose show space?
to bring in new show space eventually
or nothing at all in the case of innoventions if the demolish option happens.
also all of them are still being used, the abandoned figment meet n greet is more of a loss.

Cmdr_Crimson

cd58ef72cb0b3a0659d34b8c6e6041fb.gif

Welp, there goes anyone's hope to see some kind of Wall-E Based film for the theater people wanted or something or other...But, it had it's run...At least I'll finally get to experience a closing attraction while I'm there.....I hope I can make it if it isn't busy...But, we know how things are when attractions close....But, for now I leave this with one of the best quotes of the film...
Pumbaa: DAM!
Timon: Hey Watch your Language Pumbaa!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom