Cinderella's Surprise Celebration

sorcerermic01

Original Poster
Are they going to be releasing a CD recording of the Cinderella Surprise Celebration at MK???? I absolutly love that show and would love a CD of the who show!!!!

WDWGuy

Its the brand new Castle Forecourt Show at the Magic Kingdom. It has replaced Everyday is a Holiday and DisneyMania.

WDWGuy

gibsonc

UK Disney Geek
Any success in finding out if the music is available? I just got back from WDW on Saturday and loved the show! (and everything else!!!:) )

NADisney

I just got back from WDW ,wed may 29 .I liked the show as well, and took plenty of pics.I also complained to city hall about adults and children climing on the trees and hub landsaping during the show,they gave me the brush off and said that entertainment was in control of security during the show.

Now is that weird or what.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by NADisney
I just got back from WDW ,wed may 29 .I liked the show as well, and took plenty of pics.I also complained to city hall about adults and children climing on the trees and hub landsaping during the show,they gave me the brush off and said that entertainment was in control of security during the show.

Now is that weird or what.

it is weird, considering entertainment is only responsible for the security of the performers. Main Street and Fantasyland are the ones responsible for guest safety during the show

freiendofgoofy

that is unusal on the answer of the cst member

all that I know that that entertament is in control of the performers and the interaction of the guest to the performers. I am very suprize that that told you that. But during the show they are only in control of what happening on stage and not what happening on infront of the stage unless it conserns with the performance.:veryconfu

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom