Cinderella's Secret Fountain??

disneyfan123

Original Poster
I have been informed by a mate that at the Magic Kingdom there is a secret path which leads to a secret fountain by Cinderella's Castle?? Is this true????? and if it is how can i find it??

look forward to any replies

*only 67 days to go*
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Erika

I know of a fountain and a well, but I wouldn't consider either of them a secret. I love both spots though and usually try to take at least 1 picture at each.

If you are coming through the castle with the park entrance at your back, the fountain is to your left.

The well is down the path to your right, towards Tomorrowland.

Is there another one I am missing? :confused:

Disneynut

It is a drinking fountain. The secret is ---- If you are little child and you go to take a drink and look up at Cinderella, you see her wearing a crown, if you are adult, you have to bow to Princess Cinderella in order to reach the drinking faucets.

Erika

Originally posted by Disneynut
It is a drinking fountain. The secret is ---- If you are little child and you go to take a drink and look up at Cinderella, you see her wearing a crown, if you are adult, you have to bow to Princess Cinderella in order to reach the drinking faucets.

Oh! I DID hear this somewhere before! I had forgotten all about it! Thanks!

MKCustodial

Originally posted by Disneynut

Also, if you're with your children, it's the only spot (I think) that you can drink together, looking at each other, and your child will see YOU wearing the crown. Sounds like something right out of Walt's nogging, doesn't it? :animwink:

The well, though, I don't think I know.

HorizonsMan

yeah heres one

Attachments

• cinderlla statue 1.jpg
    cinderlla statue 1.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 191

disneyfan123

Original Poster
thanx 4 all the replies guys...i cannot believe i have been there four times and have never seen this fountain. I cannot wait to go!!!!

*only 66 days to go*
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

sigsegv

Re: here ya go!

Originally posted by TinkerBell9988
Here's a pic of Cinderella's Wishing Well, on a pathway from Tomorrowland to Fantasyland...

:sohappy: Last time at MK, my DW had a surprise "Wedding Vows Renewal" planned for me (through Gifts of a Lifetime ). It was so great and ended with a little ceremony around this well. Right as we finished reading the vows and kissed, the "bells" in Cinderella Castle started ringing. (Actually, a show was starting, but it was a nice coincidence. :))

--sig, who wishes the photographer took digital photos instead of film

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom