Cinderella's Royal Table

kev1000

Original Poster
hi to all
bet this question has been asked 1000 times about Cinderella's Royal table this is my first trip and any info would be good,phone numbers,best time to call to try and book we travel out on april 21st. what are the crowds like at this time of year we staying at the all star. thanks kev

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
kev1000 said:
hi to all
bet this question has been asked 1000 times about Cinderella's Royal table this is my first trip and any info would be good,phone numbers,best time to call to try and book we travel out on april 21st. what are the crowds like at this time of year we staying at the all star. thanks kev

Book NOW! 407-WDW-DINE

The CRT dining experience is changing as of 1 February. It'll still be a character dining experience, but will include a pre-meal photo of your group and from what I understand a comparatively limited fixed-selections menu. I'm going for breakfast on 5 Feb, can post details when I return mid-Feb...

EDIT: Found the following at AllEars:

CHANGES AT CINDERELLA'S ROYAL TABLE!

Beginning February 1, 2006, dining at Cinderella's Royal Table will undergo several changes:

-- Breakfast and Lunch will continue as Disney Princess-themed character meals. However, when you arrive at Cinderella Castle for your reservation, a photographer will be on hand to take pictures of your group in the lobby, before you are seated in the dining room. A package with four 4x6 prints and one 6x8 print of your photo, as well as one 6x8 print of Cinderella Castle, in a Cinderella photo holder (valued at $29.95 plus tax) will be delivered to you during your meal, which will be from a fixed-price, set menu. (Additional photos may be purchased.)

Breakfast: $31.99 ages 10 and up; $21.99 ages 3-9. Lunch: $33.99 ages 10 and up; $22.99 ages 3-9.

-- Dinner will become a fixed-price, set meal, also, hosted by the Fairy Godmother, who will lead the observance of special occasions like birthdays and anniversaries. You will also have the chance to have your photo taken before dining, with a photo package similar to that mentioned above offered to you during the meal. In addition, you will receive a special, unframed, unmatted lithograph (worth $50), given exclusively to diners at Cinderella's Royal Table Dinner.

Dinner: $39.99 ages 10 and up; $24.99 ages 3-9.

NOTE: Once these changes go into effect (February 1, 2006), payment in full with a credit card will be required at the time of booking for all meals at Cinderella's Royal Table. If you do not have a credit card, the reservation cannot be made. All reservations for dining at Cinderella's Royal Table prior to February 1, 2006, will follow current pricing and deposit payment policies.

Magic Your Way Plus Dining Plan WILL be accepted at Cinderella's Royal Table meals, requiring TWO table service credits.

kev1000

Original Poster
and thanks again
we have got it booked for my daughters birthday:animwink: :animwink: :animwink: i think she will be happy:D :D :D :D :D :D
kev

psuchad

I booked yesterday for May 9th dinner. I was told that I had to pay in full with a credit card now but since I have the dining package I just had to give them my card number in case I was a no show.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
psuchad said:
I booked yesterday for May 9th dinner. I was told that I had to pay in full with a credit card now but since I have the dining package I just had to give them my card number in case I was a no show.

I think that's what happened with me as well. Though they would have just been taking my word that I am on DDP [I am, but...]

There hasn't been a charge posted to my credit card yet anyway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom