Cinderella's Royal Table booking then Fireworks

PrincessJasmyn

Original Poster
I have a booking for Cinderellas Royal table at 7:15pm (only time I could get) on the 16th May 2018, then we are hoping to get out in time to see the fireworks.
Do you think this will be an issue?
Do you have any advise in getting at least an okay spot to watch the fireworks from?

Thanks in advance!

DarthVader

Sith Lord
The park hours indicate they close at 9:00, so that should give you enough to time to eat and see the fireworks. I will say that people start hunkering downing 3+ hours before the fireworks so you may have trouble getting out to a decet location

PrincessJasmyn

Original Poster
The park hours indicate they close at 9:00, so that should give you enough to time to eat and see the fireworks. I will say that people start hunkering downing 3+ hours before the fireworks so you may have trouble getting out to a decet location

Yeah, they also have EMH that night, so we are fine to stay in the park and do the rides after as we are staying on site, but I'm just wondering what tactic i can use to get to a good viewing spot for Happily Ever After.

DisneyRoy

It might be difficult. We just came back from a trip where our ADR was at 6:00 PM and the fireworks were at 8:00. We got out at 7:30ish but they had the front of the castle closed off by then so we had to go around Liberty Square to get to the front of the castle and the hub was PACKED by then. Finding a good spot to view was nigh impossible. With an ADR at 7:15 I would guess you get out of the castle about 8:30 - 8:45. You might barely even make it back in front of the castle. If you don't care about missing the projections, the back of the castle in Fantasyland is great viewing for the fireworks.

PrincessJasmyn

Original Poster
It might be difficult. We just came back from a trip where our ADR was at 6:00 PM and the fireworks were at 8:00. We got out at 7:30ish but they had the front of the castle closed off by then so we had to go around Liberty Square to get to the front of the castle and the hub was PACKED by then. Finding a good spot to view was nigh impossible. With an ADR at 7:15 I would guess you get out of the castle about 8:30 - 8:45. You might barely even make it back in front of the castle. If you don't care about missing the projections, the back of the castle in Fantasyland is great viewing for the fireworks.

Agh! This is what I was dreading...
My boyfriend REALLY wants to see the fireworks/projections. I am thinking maybe we ditch one of the other fireworks on another night, just to get in front of the castle for Happily Ever After...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom