Cinderella's Royal Engagement

Ross Souter

Original Poster
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum though i have been looking around for most of the year.

As you guys seem experts i was wondering whether you would be kind enough to help me.

Me and my girlfriend have been together for 4 years now and have booked to go away to Florida for two weeks next year at the end of april to start of may.

As we have been together for 4 years, and given how much she loves Disney, it feels right to propose to her.

She loves Cinderella's Castle and i have come across the Cinderella's Royal engagement which i think will be amazing.

I am worried however that i may not get a table booked as it is a popular restaurant even though we are not going peak time (23rd April - 7 May) i still assume it will be busy.

I assume with the Royal engagement package that this does not allow you book further in advanced?

If not do i have any chance of booking 180 days in advanced especially as onsite Disney guests get 10 days ahead of me as i am staying at US Cabana Bay.

I will be devastated if i cannot propose like this, so i was wondering if you know of any hint or tips that can help me.

Thank you for your help, anything is much appreciated!

Ross.

BJones82

If you don't make it immediately at the 180 days you wont be able to make the appointment... That being said you can do the Glass slipper proposal at any restaurant not just the castle so doing it elsewhere if you can't get a reservation is an option too!! Good Luck!!

Ross Souter

Original Poster
Thank you, i will do my best to try and book on the 180 mark. I am going at the end of april so hopefully i stand more of a chance though i am still not getting my hopes up. I guess if i do not make the 180 mark, i can keep looking for cancellations on the day that i want.

Kind regards,

Ross.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom