Cinderella's Castle Dining

Stellajack

Premium Member
I have just been informed by (?) "Darva" in Dining that "lunch at the Castle is also a character meal". I asked her if Lunch was character dining just like breakfast and she said "yes". I told her that I had read that Cinderella might just pop in or sit on her throne, but that the meal was not character dining. She stated that "as of June, lunch is also character dining". Has anyone done the Castle lunch in June or July? :confused:

tigsmom

Haven't been to WDW this year yet, but this is from the News archives here...

18 May 2005: Princess Lunch with Cinderella and friends

The popular Disney character dining at Cinderella's Royal Table in Magic Kingdom expands June 10 with the debut of the Princess Lunch with Cinderella and friends. The lunch will offer a family-style salad and dessert along with a choice of entrees or children's favorites and non-alcoholic beverages.

Cost is $23.99 for ages 10 and older, $12.99 ages 3-9, plus theme park admission. Princess Lunch reservations, which can be made by calling 407/WDW-DINE, require a deposit of $10 per guest age 10 and older and $5 per guest age 3 to 9. Hours are noon-2 p.m. daily.

There may be a thread about this; a quick search should turn it up.

Upvote 0

Fantasmic Freak

Stellajack,

I had the same doubts too. After finding out that the breakfast was booked (shocker) they said that they now have a character lunch so we are doing that at the end of August! It sounds great :)

Enjoy

Upvote 0

shoppingnut

Fantasmic Freak said:
Stellajack,

I had the same doubts too. After finding out that the breakfast was booked (shocker) they said that they now have a character lunch so we are doing that at the end of August! It sounds great :)

Enjoy

If you are not on the phone dialing into dining by 6:50am ET 90 days out from when you want the reservation, chances are that you won't get in for breakfast. This is the most popular character meal.

Upvote 0

Discmen

The lunch at the castle is indeed a character lunch as of June 10. I was there for the first seating on that date and it was a wonderful experience. Not just Cinderella, but Aurora, Mary Poppins, Snow White and Bell were there. The food was excellent, the service more so. We were seated at a window seat overlooking Fantasyland and had a really great time. Highly recommended. Both the Pork Tenderloin (which was actually tender and moist) and the shreded pot roast in pastry were very good.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom