Cinderellas Castle Breakfast

Dwarful

OK, help me out here folks. We are going to Disney from May25-June 3rd. My husband and our 2 kids, and my sisters family of 4 so 8 total. Staying on property and the kids want to eat at the castle. What is the best way for on site guests to get their reservations made???The girls have their hearts set on this one so its my top priority. (they are 2,6&8 so its really the older 2 that are adamant about it). again thanks for any help.

Pioneer Hall

Unfortunately unless you stay Concierage you have no priority for Priority seating over non-disney resort guests. What you have to do is call Disney Dining (407-WDW-DINE) 60 days in advance before you want the breakfast. You have to start calling with 2 (maybe even 3...the more there are the better the chance of getting through) phones at 6:45 Eastern Standard Time. The lines open at 7:00. Keep calling between that time and when you get through tell them what you want. Hopefully you will be able to get it.

Upvote 0

Tarzan266

Yes call as early as possible especially for this restaurant. It is one of the most, if not the most popular character resaurant in all of Disney World.

Upvote 0

Disneynutcase

I just tried to make my reservations bright and early (and, for me, in the middle of the friggin' night) by calling at 3:45 pacific time/6:45 eastern this past Friday (the 8th), hoping to make reservations for April 9th.

I did speed-dial redial, got a continual repeat of the "offices are closed recording" then got thru at about 7:01am eastern. I was on hold for like 10 seconds, got a CM, made my request and was told that they were COMPLETELY BOOKED for April 9th!

After I picked my very sleepy jaw up off the floor, I asked, "how could this be?" and was told that they have about 40 CMs doing phones at 7:00am and usually the first 25-30 callers that get thru get the priority seating. It also depends on how many Concierge seatings have already been requested for that particular day--they apparently get priority over people calling in.

BUT...the good news is, I also had my brother-in-law calling at the exact same time. He was speed-dialing on two separate phones and actually got us the Priority Seating, so we're in for April 9th! It was quite a relief since my two daughters and my niece were really obsessing about doing this breakfast.

So my recommendation is to get all phones within your party (as in, if you have two lines or a cell phone at your house, get dialing bright and early on both--likewise, get Aunts, Uncles, Grandmas etc to help out and call too).

Be at your phone by 6:55am eastern and start calling. Use your redial (practically every phone has a speed redial button), and then pray.

I truly believe my family's odds increased greatly because we used three phones.

I still can't believe I personally couldn't get a reservation at 7:01 am. :brick: I'm still shaking my head over this one. Hope the breakfast is worth all the trouble. I've never done it.:hammer:

Upvote 0

David

I hope you get the reservation. It is really difficult and hard to believe it sells out so fast, but it does.
One other suggestion...start calling 60 days from when you plan to arrive. If that does not work, try again the next day, and the next, etc. You may to adjust the day you go to MK, but you at least have other chances at getting through. Good luck!

(237 days to go!)

Upvote 0

Dwarful

Original Poster
WOW! Thanks for the info. I had no idea this meal was so popular. we have never done it and the girls really want to so I hope that we get in. i am going to start asking everyone for help early on and seeing as we will be at the disney resort for 10days maybe we can get lucky! by the way maybe this is a stupid question but what is the deal with the conceirge? (spl?)

Upvote 0

RogueHabit

Likewise, I had no idea. I had hoped we could do this but the chances of getting through from the UK, and staying up until 2am for the pleasure, seem slim....

Upvote 0

2much2do

Hi there,
More ideas on this, as I have done the breakfast (yes, it's worth it!) and I have gotten priority seating before.
Here goes:
1.Call the Disney Priority seating people about 70 days before you want to go and get the EXACT date to call. Tell them you want to do the breakfast and ask which day you should call. Their counting is sometimes different than most people's.Youwant to make sure you don't miss the day entirely.
2. You have a party of eight. This is very hard to do as large parties are always more difficult to seat. Can you split up?
3. 9:00 AM is the most popular time. When you call (assuming you get through) have prepared what you will say and say it quickly. For instance: Cinderella, six people, 8am. Believe me, they will know what to do, as they ARE prepared for the barrage of calls at 7AM.
4. If you will be having several people calling, make sure they make the reservation in THEIR names. This is because Disney goes through all teh reservation to check for doubles. Then they call you up to cancel one. If you have them under different names, then you can decide which you want (assuming you get more than one and have a choice) and YOU can then call them and cancel what you will not be using.
5. Since people often have more than one family member calling, you can assume that there is the possibility that some people will be calling to cancel some duplicate reservation. Call again in about two hours and try again. Or the next day even.
6. I almost forgot. If you don't care all that much about the exact time you go, say so up front. Say for example: 8AMor whatever you have.

GOOD LUCK!!!! I am going down May 5th and I have 11 opportunities to get my party of six a seating:)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom