Cinderella Royal Table

MKCP 1985

For lunch and dinner - the bread is pretzel rolls (yum :slurp: ) I usually get the prime rib and it never fails to please. To my taste buds, this is the best food in the Magic Kingdom. :)

shmmrname

We had lunch...

I had the Major Domo, which is basically a pot pie turned up about five thousand notches. I loved it, and I went into the meal actually worried about the selection. I cannot stress enough how amazing the entire experience was.

Also, I got the bippity boppity brew, a frozen smoothie in a glass keepsake mug.

Gauthier

Cinderella Royal Table dinner

We just completed our third visit to WDW in two years; 8 nights at the Grand Floridian. This was our fourth visit to Cinderella's Royal Table. This visit, on the evening of our second wedding anniversary, was the first since they changed chefs and menu. It was by far the most disappointing meal we have encountered at WDW. Bland, tasteless and mediocre is the only way to describe the food. If you are interested in Disney magic, yes, go for the atmosphere and delightful show put on by Cinderella's Fairy God-Mother. If you are looking for good food go to Narcoosee's, Citricos, or Fulton's Crab House. BTW, Amy Grant and Vince Gill were seated next to us. No one was enjoying their food. Sad, Disney could make the Castle restaurant into a culinary treasure. Wasted opportunity.

shoppingnut

The breakfast is excellent. The dinner used to be good, but there are so many other places to eat that are much better for the price.

piratebridget

We have eaten lunch there the past 3 times we've been. This has been a priority for us, however, when making dining reservations this year we found out the arrangements had been changed, i.e: you must pay way too much for the same experience + a picture. Sadly, we will not be dining there this year, man, I wish I knew how to make that pretzel bread!:(

Kadee

Gauthier said:
...... Amy Grant and Vince Gill were seated next to us. ......

How Cool!!!! I am a fan of both of them.

Gauthier said:
...... Sad, Disney could make the Castle restaurant into a culinary treasure. Wasted opportunity.

In my opinion, it used to be one. On our last visit (July of 2001), the food was absolutely amazing. We enjoyed it immensely. Now, none of it sounds appealing. We took it off our list for our trip in July.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom