Cinderella Royal Table refurb in 2013?

Luigi

Original Poster
I have read mutterings regarding a lengthy closing of Cinderella's Royal Table soon after Be Our Guest opens.
Has anyone else heard this rumor?....

Sorry if it has been discussed here already. Just point the way and I'll join that discussion.

Thanks.

ChrisM

I was there in December and it looked to be in pretty good shape. I wonder if they are looking to make it a more impressive interior so as to better compete with the BoG restaurant.

Pro tip: the vegetarian cassoulet tastes like dog food.

wiigirl

I was there in December and it looked to be in pretty good shape. I wonder if they are looking to make it a more impressive interior so as to better compete with the BoG restaurant.

I dunno about dog food, but it wasn't good. :p

75.gif

alissafalco

LOL damn thats harsh!

lebeau

I know the Unofficial Guide has a snippet from Jim Hill suggesting that Cindy's Table might close for a refurb whenever BOG opens. I'm guessing that is the seed the rumor has grown from.

Luigi

Original Poster
I know the Unofficial Guide has a snippet from Jim Hill suggesting that Cindy's Table might close for a refurb whenever BOG opens. I'm guessing that is the seed the rumor has grown from.

That was the main muttering.

alissafalco

I love your avatars and signatures dedicated to the latest dumbo's on here LOL

ChrisM

And how do you know what dog food tastes like? :confused:

A mispent youth roaming the post-apocalyptic Australian wasteland, of course. You can call me "Lord
Humongous".

I know CRT isn't fine dining but I'm a sucker for cassoulet in all of its (usually) delicious forms, so I figured, "why not? There's no way they can screw this up." I guess there's a reason they put "cassoulet" in quotes on the menu.

Absurdly (in my opinion) the "catch of the day" was actually pretty decent. I had assumed if they could manage to destroy a cassoulet that the fish would have to be inedible. I was wrong.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom