Cinderella Castle Refurb and opening

Prof Ecks

Original Poster
I can't seem to find anything related to the reopening of Cinderella's Castle. I am assuming it reopened on March 6th but no one has said anything about it. Does that mean that nothing was changed or added and they were just sprucing up the place? If there is a thread I missed related to this I apologize.

Brian

I can't seem to find anything related to the reopening of Cinderella's Castle. I am assuming it reopened on March 6th but no one has said anything about it. Does that mean that nothing was changed or added and they were just sprucing up the place? If there is a thread I missed related to this I apologize.

Huh? The Castle isn't closed or under refurbishment at the moment. Do you mean the hub?

The only reason the Castle would be "closed" would be before/during/after Dream Along with Mickey and before/during/after Wishes.

danlb_2000

Premium Member

Do you mean Cinderella's Royal Table? If so , I believe it has re-opened.

DDLand

You wouldn't happen to be thinking of Sleeping Beauty Castle that just went through a refurb, would you? It recieved a much needed coat of paint, and is looking really great. Since then, they've added on diamonds and other decorations for the 60th. I like them. MiceChat, not so much...

Prof Ecks

Original Poster
Sorry I wasn't more specific :banghead:. Yes, I meant Cinderellas Royal Table. So....was it just a sprucing up or were there actual changes to the interior space?

thanks for your patience.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom