Cinderella Castle lower section under refubishment

njm

I'm so disappointed. We are going in 3 weeks' time. There seems to be walls and tarps all over MK. I know it is good that it is getting some attention but it is still disappointing when you only get to go every few years.

tirian

I'm so disappointed. We are going in 3 weeks' time. There seems to be walls and tarps all over MK. I know it is good that it is getting some attention but it is still disappointing when you only get to go every few years.

Look at the bright side: they're not waiting for the buildings to fall apart, like in Disneyland.

Edit: ...and when DL had to practically re-build the castle, they covered it in a green box and some plywood cutouts of the cards from "Alice."

krankenstein

That's a pretty cool wall. I think it is about the best one I've seen. :lol:

Steve, do you know if this is for the installation of the lights or something else?

WDWFigment

It is good to see that the MK is finally not being shy about refurbishments. There really are walls and tarps all over the MK, and I too would be disappointed as a once in a lifetime visitor, but as a yearly guest, I don't mind at all seeing these walls and tarps during my trips. They actually make me excited!

I think it's about time WDW started catering more to the frequent guest.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
That's a pretty cool wall. I think it is about the best one I've seen. :lol:

Steve, do you know if this is for the installation of the lights or something else?

Its some TLC for the castle, the lights are all done now. :)

the-reason14

Look at the bright side: they're not waiting for the buildings to fall apart, like in Disneyland.

Edit: ...and when DL had to practically re-build the castle, they covered it in a green box and some plywood cutouts of the cards from "Alice."

OMG, really? Any pics of that?

krankenstein

OMG, really? Any pics of that?

Castle-090104-DM.jpg

jt04

Doing nothing is bad I agree ... but that just looks like someone hung up some bed-sheets. At least now they have learned to do it with a little more style. :D

Got it.

WDW has better construction walls than DL. So thats something. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom