Cicis pizza.... dreamfinder?

Lilofan

Don’t have them here…but you’re correct, locals are the best…we easily have 50+ in our town of 90k
Pizza is king in NJ. One guy opened up a pizza shop in FL importing the water from NJ to make the dough. He ran his place for a few years then closed up. I would rather eat a reheated undercooked caveman turkey leg than a slice in the parks or Cicis

Last edited:

DoleWhipDrea

My husband has apparently seen the rhyming ad quite a few times recently (I was out of town and only discovered this a few minutes ago thanks to this thread.) What a world we live in :hilarious:

Smiley/OCD

Speaking as a New Jerseyian Pizza is king.

Speaking as someone in the know, most pizza on property like at the hotels are Frozen. Least Cici’s is fresh.
Just imagine how well Jersey pizza would sell at WDW…perhaps next to that “east coast” themed deli at the Boardwalk…

Smiley/OCD

The best pizza is from Jersey! I could list 50 amazing spots just off the top of my head.
SSSHHHH…Don’t tell anyone from NY or Chicago…by DD’s boyfriend just spent the summer with us from California…he LOVED the pizza, bagels and, of all places, WAWA…oh and some meat called Taylor ham/pork roll…trying to figure out the best way to send it out to them…dry ice I guess…

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
With a place like Cici's, it's all about quantity over quality. When you're a family with multiple kids (who typically don't care what the pizza tastes like, but at the same time, can eat a lot of pizza), a place like Cici's can be wonderful. Being able to satisfy a teen/pre-teens hunger without paying an arm and a leg can make the visit worth it on its own!

Lilofan

SSSHHHH…Don’t tell anyone from NY or Chicago…by DD’s boyfriend just spent the summer with us from California…he LOVED the pizza, bagels and, of all places, WAWA…oh and some meat called Taylor ham/pork roll…trying to figure out the best way to send it out to them…dry ice I guess…
When Wawa opened up in FL near the entrance of Sea World , it attracted the faithful and Governor Rick Scott for the ribbon cutting event. Also the first White Castle to open up in FL near WDW attracted the customers that waited hours for those little burgers.

Lilofan

With a place like Cici's, it's all about quantity over quality. When you're a family with multiple kids (who typically don't care what the pizza tastes like, but at the same time, can eat a lot of pizza), a place like Cici's can be wonderful. Being able to satisfy a teen/pre-teens hunger without paying an arm and a leg can make the visit worth it on its own!
Athletic teams go to Cici's Pizza buffet , when they go they absolutely wipe out the buffet creating dissatisfaction of other customers getting slim to none food offerings in the buffet until more pizza is made then again wipe out by the voracious kids with huge appetites.

Smiley/OCD

When Wawa opened up in FL near the entrance of Sea World , it attracted the faithful and Governor Rick Scott for the ribbon cutting event. Also the first White Castle to open up in FL near WDW attracted the customers that waited hours for those little burgers.
Mmm…White Castle…great burgers, crinkle cut fries and the BEST mozzarella sticks…

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom