News Christopher Robin's bedroom coming to UK

NemoIncognito

Cross posting from Mary Poppins thread:

So apparently something is happening with the old Pooh meet and greet space. Windows covered from inside Toy Soldier, and a green awning with the address “30” up over the entrance, and stained glass with “30” on the transom windows. A host stand was covered near fastpass touchpoints, and a sign that said “Established 1927.” Backside windows in the door weren’t covered, and the interior still looked like a bedroom, though I didn’t see stuffed Pooh characters. Any ideas what this could be?

nickys

Premium Member
Cross posting from Mary Poppins thread:

So apparently something is happening with the old Pooh meet and greet space. Windows covered from inside Toy Soldier, and a green awning with the address “30” up over the entrance, and stained glass with “30” on the transom windows. A host stand was covered near fastpass touchpoints, and a sign that said “Established 1927.” Backside windows in the door weren’t covered, and the interior still looked like a bedroom, though I didn’t see stuffed Pooh characters. Any ideas what this could be?

This is where the meet and greet with Pooh (plus possibly friends) is moving to. If you read this thread from the beginning it’ll start making sense. 🙂

DisneyDreamerxyz

I hope they didn't change their mind about bringing this back. It's not listed on their website anymore but alot of people assumed it would re-open in September. They don't have to do much the room is still there ready for use.

DisneyDreamerxyz

Pooh is back in Christopher Robin's bedroom in the UK !! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom