Christmas with the Kranks - terrible movie.

Tick Tock

There is only one cinematic masterpiece which can truly call itself a worthy holiday classic. I am talking, of course, about the 1996 family spectacle of spectacles, the global hit for a generation starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sinbad, and Phil Hartman... the one and only 'Jingle All The Way'.

All other movies aren't of quality to even call themselves a movie after this timeless piece was revealed to audiences.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
There is only one cinematic masterpiece which can truly call itself a worthy holiday classic. I am talking, of course, about the 1996 family spectacle of spectacles, the global hit for a generation starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sinbad, and Phil Hartman... the one and only 'Jingle All The Way'.

All other movies aren't of quality to even call themselves a movie after this timeless piece was revealed to audiences.
Nah, that one is bad too.

macefamily

Never saw the whole thing. Tried watching it once and it was shut down in about 1/2 hour. Now when I see it as I'm channel surfing, I just go right by it.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru

Greatest Christmas movie of all time. The sequel however? Hard pass.

champdisney

The only thing that sticks out to me in Christmas with the Kranks is how good Jamie Lee Curtis looks in a bikini at her age. Everything else is forgettable.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom