Christmas Wishes

Ariel

Original Poster
I thought this would be a place where we could all extend our wishes and greetings to each other....I know that some of us who have formed personal relationships with others will be extending private wishes, but I thought we could use this as a chance to wish all our friends merry Chrismtas, Happy holidays, or whatever kind of greetings you'd like to deliver. :)

I sincerely hope everyone here has a very happy, peaceful and safe holiday, whichever holiday you are celebrating this year, and even if you aren't celebrating a holiday. You guys are truly the best.

markymark

I would just like to wish everyone a very very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I know this year has been difficult for everyone, especially in light of events in September. But many of us have had personal trauma's as well (including me and Pam).

I want to express my admiration especially for Tramp who came through a particularly tough time in such an excellent manner, and is still the Tramp we all have grown so fond of - well done my friend.

Finally for those of us who may have tough times ahead (you know who you are) just know that you have friends here who think a lot of you, and are here to support you.

Take care everyone and have a wonderul Holiday time.

Mark
:xmasmile:

NowInc

Happy Holidays to all of you who are all festive n stuff...I wish you all the best of times and hope you remember that its not about what you get or give, but that you get to spend it with family.

Camelot

Season's Greetings, everyone :xmasmile:

Take care and have a very happy and healthy Holiday Season,

Best Wishes to everyone :xmasmile:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom