Christmas time travel at Universal

JillC LI

Original Poster
I've seen lots of posts about the insane crowds at WDW during Christmas week but I haven't really investigated Uni. I'm contemplating a trip for 2018. We would either go to Uni on Saturday-Sunday December 21-22 at the beginning of the trip or December 25-26 at the end. Thoughts on the manageability of Uni these dates if we stay on property and get the EP? We haven't been to Uni since 2012 so there's a lot we want to see that's new.

JoeCamel

I've seen lots of posts about the insane crowds at WDW during Christmas week but I haven't really investigated Uni. I'm contemplating a trip for 2018. We would either go to Uni on Saturday-Sunday December 21-22 at the beginning of the trip or December 25-26 at the end. Thoughts on the manageability of Uni these dates if we stay on property and get the EP? We haven't been to Uni since 2012 so there's a lot we want to see that's new.
No different, everyone and their brother, cousin, aunt, uncle, friend will be there. It is fun and they do a nice job with the shows and decorations just bring your patience and buy express.

JillC LI

Original Poster
We usually go the second week of December. You get to experience the shows and the decorations, but you get half the crowd.

Thanks, unfortunately early December is not an option this year. We've never gone before during peak times which is why I'm nervous about committing to a holiday trip, but it's then or not at all for over a year more. It's now looking like we may actually be there on December 25-26! Talk about peak!

JillC LI

Original Poster
No different, everyone and their brother, cousin, aunt, uncle, friend will be there. It is fun and they do a nice job with the shows and decorations just bring your patience and buy express.

What are the waits like on Christmas Day with an EP for staying on site? Do you think in the course of 2 full days with early entry (12/25-26) we could hit FJ, Gringotts, Hogwarts Express both ways, Mummy, Transformers, ET, Kong, and Spiderman? Those are our hope-to-dos.

JoeCamel

What are the waits like on Christmas Day with an EP for staying on site? Do you think in the course of 2 full days with early entry (12/25-26) we could hit FJ, Gringotts, Hogwarts Express both ways, Mummy, Transformers, ET, Kong, and Spiderman? Those are our hope-to-dos.
Yes you can do all those with EP and hitting EPA. The onsites do a very nice Christmas so it will be special. Remember Christmas morning is slower so have fun and be sure to thank the team members for working so you can play.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom