Christmas Time at Disneyland

SuddenStorm

The new snow roof at night...

180º

I'm pretty sure these are the old roofs, just repainted. They still look pretty shoddy around the edges. At least the castle's new real roof should hold up better to the damage.

SuddenStorm

I'm honestly surprised we aren't, as a fan community, more annoyed that Sleeping Beauty Castle's normal roofs have been lessened and look incredibly poor year round now since they had to change the material so they could withstand abuse inflicted on them by Disney 4 months out of each year... I feel like this sort of stuff should be pushed back on more, since it represents a significant misplacement of values on the part of the company.

Phroobar

I'm honestly surprised we aren't, as a fan community, more annoyed that Sleeping Beauty Castle's normal roofs have been lessened and look incredibly poor year round now since they had to change the material so they could withstand abuse inflicted on them by Disney 4 months out of each year... I feel like this sort of stuff should be pushed back on more, since it represents a significant misplacement of values on the part of the company.
Yeah, but the tourists love it.

BrianLo

It’s actually been snowing here since August.

Thanksgiving is past.

I think it is even snowing in California now, in the mountains, where that darn castle thematically is.

Viva la Canada 🇨🇦

DanielBB8

Christmas started when Nightmare Before Christmas went into Haunted Mansion. How do you like Halloween into the New Year and beyond. It's 4 months of Halloween and Christmas.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom