Christmas Party Attire

MotherofaPrincessLover

I have heard that some people wear pajamas to the Christmas party. Is this true? I think my kids would enjoy that but I don't want them being the only ones wearing pajamas.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
Most people wear the Pajamas as a form of fancy dress. Exactly the same as wearing a costume to the Halloween party.
In the majority of cases I expect it’s the exact opposite of lazy, people are making an effort to wear a fun outfit to celebrate at the party. Some wear a Christmas sweater, others a plaid shirt and some go all out with full PJs. It’s no different to people dressing up for the Hallowe’en party.

In terms of being soaking wet, the same could also have happened at the Halloween party or any other evening in the magic kingdom of someone coming underdressed and then going on Splash at night with no sunshine to dry themselves back out.
I already made the point that effort goes into it but that poster just isnt having it.

Upvote 0

michmickey

Plenty of people wear christmas pajamas, its a super cute and fun little thing and funny for pictures. Of course those people won't typically wear them to bed after a day at the park. But, Disney is one of the few places you can wear fun christmas pjs in public without being judged.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom