Christmas Parade Production/Tapings???

Thinker of Things

Original Poster
Good Afternoon All,

I know it is kinda early to be mentioning Christmas:xmas: already...but last year I missed out on production/taping experiences which I have never been to. Last year was the first time that I found out that the production company and disney give out special passes for. Unfortunately by the time I found out I was a day late and a dollar short and just didn't want to miss it this year... So does anyone have information on this year yet???

It would be greatly appreciated if and when someone gets information on this if they could share it, as it truly would be a dream come true for my grandmother and the family to be able to get together for this type of thing at Disney ^_^ around the holiday season this year.

THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL INFORMATION YOU GIVE US DISNEY FANS OUT HERE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD WIDE WEB :wave:

Thank You,
PATRICK

gboiler1

I believe the tapings are 12/1-3 this year. Really don't know more than that. No schedule info as to what is being taped what day.

tink rules

I believe the tapings are 12/1-3 this year. Really don't know more than that. No schedule info as to what is being taped what day.

I know someone on the board got the notification last year and posted it... I know they did it by email....

It's packed that day but if you're into standing around for hours in one place while they do things over and over...hey go for it.

That night at the MK was also quite busy. It was open late and lots of people came and added to all those who were still there so be prepared for lots of crowds....

It's also the time of the dreaded Pop Warner football and cheerleading competitions... so be prepared also for the hoards of kids running around in packs...

gboiler1

This is from MousePlanet on their 9/5 WDW Update...

Last year, in order to accommodate a new stage in Town Square for Regis and Kelly to host the Walt Disney World Very Merry Christmas Parade for TV, the Magic Kingdom's Christmas tree was first erected in the Rose Garden near the Central Plaza hub. After the filming of the parade, the tree was taken down and moved to its usual spot in Town Square. Apparently, the Imagineers were not happy with the way that it worked out.
We've been informed that the Magic Kingdom's Christmas Tree will not be going up until after the recording of the parade. This means that Magic Kingdom guests who visit to see the holiday decorations and who arrive before December 4 may be disappointed by the tree's absence.

From this we can surmise the taping will indeed be 12/1-3. Also try looking at this link...http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=88831.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom