Christmas Parade Cuts

Disone

The union date for proof of vaccination was October 22 and you're not "fully vaccinated" until two weeks after your second dose, so I would expect November 5 to be the absolute earliest anything changes.
The oct 22nd date was the date required to be fully vaccinated not the date required to have the second shot.

WDW Pro

Disney World is already short staffed in key areas not often mentioned. I know a monorail driver who said he pulled "three twelves" in a row last week trying to fill in the gaps. Same thing is happening with Skyliner cast members.

jrhwdw

they NEED to re-stage BATB back to the way it was. I hadn't seen it until this last weekend and hooboy...it's not good

It’s beyond embarrassing looking. The most iconic scene in the film is the ballroom dance and it’s non-existent currently.
I wouldn't say all of BATB after COVID is bad. Unfortunately the only real noticeable COVID scene is the legendary BATB finale! It's just looks awkward! I'm a little scared that type of show is coming to the Castle Nov. 8th..........Don't get me wrong I'm not anti COVID Safe but how much longer till we cross the Entertainment Finish Line?!?!?!

Disone

they NEED to re-stage BATB back to the way it was. I hadn't seen it until this last weekend and hooboy...it's not good
I don't think not good is the correct way to describe it. Extremely awkward and uncomfortable to watch might be better descriptions of the experience that is currently Beauty and the Beast live on stage.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I wouldn't say all of BATB after COVID is bad. Unfortunately the only real noticeable COVID scene is the legendary BATB finale! It's just looks awkward! I'm a little scared that type of show is coming to the Castle Nov. 8th..........Don't get me wrong I'm not anti COVID Safe but how much longer till we cross the Entertainment Finish Line?!?!?!
I would argue the lack of a kick line in Be Our Guest is very noticeable as well.

mm52200

I would argue the lack of a kick line in Be Our Guest is very noticeable as well.
I mean there literally is a kick line in Be Our Guest still. It’s staggered and starts on a diagonal; eventually transitioning to a straight forward facing line.

Ronnie Sanford

Original Poster
The OPs track record for reporting accurate information is expecially poor.

That said it should be no surprise to anyone that the parade will be reduced this year. Between current events and staffing challenges there was never a chance we were getting the full parade this year.
You were saying

Accurate? Nemo, Star Wars show, Toy Story makeovers

Bye Felicia!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom