Christmas Eve At Epcot Crowds?

piglet1

Hi

We are considering doing a Candlelight Processional Package for Christmas Eve. We have actually booked the Package at R&C for the middle show, and are thinking of just going in the International Gateway, having our meal, and doing some shopping/strolling before and after the Processional - no attractions, no rushing around, just a meal, some wandering around in shops, seeing the Processional, hanging out until Illuminations, and out the International Gateway again

Any information or advice on crowds? We know it will be very crowded, but I've heard everything from as long as we don't want attractions should be okay to so crowded you can't move.

Thanks!

Last edited:

DisDadWoz

We've done Christmas Eve twice doing what you are describing. Enjoying the atmosphere, having a meal and just enjoying it. Crowds didn't bother us since we knew it would be crowded and didn't really want to "ride" anything. One of the times we actually just stood in the back to watch the professional and it was very enjoyable. I don't think any time it was so crowded you couldn't move. That was MK.

Upvote 0

HwdStudio

Hi

We are considering doing a Candlelight Processional Package for Christmas Eve. We have actually booked the Package at R&C for the middle show, and are thinking of just going in the International Gateway, having our meal, and doing some shopping/strolling before and after the Processional - no attractions, no rushing around, just a meal, some wandering around in shops, seeing the Processional, hanging out until Illuminations, and out the International Gateway again

Any information or advice on crowds? We know it will be very crowded, but I've heard everything from as long as we don't want attractions should be okay to so crowded you can't move.

Thanks!

I think you are thinking in the right direction. Like you said it will be crowded but with the package it sounds like a beautiful way to spend Christmas Eve. I would still advise getting in the Dining Package line early. It does tend to get long.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom