Christmas Decorations Spotted in DISNEYLAND

Askimosita

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Not sure if this was already mentioned in a different thread, but while photographing Christmas decor adorning Burns Vista Street. a few people shared photos of wreaths hung in MAIN STREET USA. Does this mean Disneyland will open for the holidays for a food event? Limited time event? Extension of DTD? I’d love to start the conversation! We need a little Christmas and a little Disneyland magic ☺️

PostScott

IMG_0392.jpg
IMG_0391.jpg

This could be for the tv special but, wouldn't it save money to keep the decorations up in case they want to open Main Street? I mean I'm sure they already have a plan on what to do but... seems financially beneficial to make some good use of those decorations for a month or few weeks and open up main street during christmas time, instead of keeping it out for only a few days to film a tv thing.

Askimosita

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I heard more merchandise people getting called back... any correlation? Or is this really strictly filming?

I will say, a few youtubers noted that they put black curtain up in the tunnels leading to Main Street to block view this evening, with notable music and lights on the other side of the curtain. Filming for the Christmas special?

Stevek

I do hope this is not just for filming but prep for opening Main Street for dining and shopping....assuming we don't get another major lockdown for CA.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

Not sure if this was already mentioned in a different thread, but while photographing Christmas decor adorning Burns Vista Street. a few people shared photos of wreaths hung in MAIN STREET USA. Does this mean Disneyland will open for the holidays for a food event? Limited time event? Extension of DTD? I’d love to start the conversation! We need a little Christmas and a little Disneyland magic ☺️
'Burns Vista Street'?????

Askimosita

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I think a big tell would be if the decorations are still up in Main Street over the next few days/ weeks. If they already filmed, then they don’t need them anymore, right?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom