Choza de Margarita Coming to Epcot's Mexico Pavilion

prfctlyximprct

97CC665C-AF9D-4EF4-9DA6-F8453203C8D6_zpsm8lp5sl0.png

brb1006

This might not be relevant, but are Burritos sold at the Mexico Pavilion? Because the latest episode of Ducktales makes me want some right now.

JimW

Premium Member
This might not be relevant, but are Burritos sold at the Mexico Pavilion? Because the latest episode of Ducktales makes me want some right now.
There aren't any burritos available in the Mexico Pavilion. From my understanding, burritos are only common in the northern states, especially Chihuahua, meaning that most Mexicans wouldn't recognize burritos as traditional Mexican fare. I believe burritos fall more into the Tex-Mex category.

JimW

Premium Member
Not the best picture, but you can see some concrete work still being done. From what I could see the bar area is complete, or at least looks that way. Has some Interesting theming in the area Aztec/ Myan statues. This picture was from today FYI
My original understanding is that this was meant to be a smallish bar, akin to a scaled-down Dawa Bar from Animal Kingdom. Others have referred to it as a kiosk. From what you could see, do you have any insight to the scale of the place?

Also, thanks for the picture!

Babysinclair

My original understanding is that this was meant to be a smallish bar, akin to a scaled-down Dawa Bar from Animal Kingdom. Others have referred to it as a kiosk. From what you could see, do you have any insight to the scale of the place?

Also, thanks for the picture!

It didn't strike me as small. Maybe two & half to three times larger than a F&W kiosk. Goes kinda far back on the right side.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom