runDisney Star Wars Events

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I'll be living in FL between 4/1-5/1 so I'm out for this year's SWRRW but maybe 2021? I'm IN for wine/dine!

durangojim

My wife and I are super excited to be running our first Star Wars race in April! I had these made up for us to wear during the race.
EBAF86F7-48B2-49D0-AAC0-F1650E9F1937.jpeg

durangojim

Very nice. What does the main symbol mean and where did you get them?
The main symbol is from the animated show "Rebels" and represented a spy working against the Empire, it mostly represents a character named Ahsoka Tano who was Anakin's padawan and was on the shows "Clone Wars" and "Rebels". You can purchase her sabers at Dok Ondar's it they have the same symbol on the saber case as I do on the shirts. Made them at rushordertees.com. Yes, I'm a Star Wars geek.:p

HiJe

47 DAYS AWAY!!! Has anyone seen an official course map for the races yet? I remember someone saying it's generally the same as the Marathon course, but just curious if its 100% official yet.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
47 DAYS AWAY!!! Has anyone seen an official course map for the races yet? I remember someone saying it's generally the same as the Marathon course, but just curious if its 100% official yet.

The guide will come out a few weeks before the race.

LAKid53

Premium Member
Is there any site that shows the 2020 Rival Run magic bands and where to buy them?

They were sold only through runDisney and sold out pretty quickly. I was hoping the Disney Parks Blog would provide a photo as they did for the Marathon, Princess & W&D ones. Maybe when they post a story on race merchandise later in the month?

durangojim

They were sold only through runDisney and sold out pretty quickly. I was hoping the Disney Parks Blog would provide a photo as they did for the Marathon, Princess & W&D ones. Maybe when they post a story on race merchandise later in the month?
It looks like maybe they also produce them on demand as well at the expo?

LAKid53

Premium Member
It looks like maybe they also produce them on demand as well at the expo?

Unlikely the same design, as the race MBs were sold as limited edition, which means only a set number were available for purchase -1,000 each for W&D, Princess and probably SW.

Neither the W&D or Princess race MBs were available for puchase at the Expo.

A good website for info on MBs, how they are available, including on demand designs, is Magicband Collectors. You can also submit a question to the guy who runs it. He's a collector of the things.

Good luck!

durangojim

Unlikely the same design, as the race MBs were sold as limited edition, which means only a set number were available for purchase -1,000 each for W&D, Princess and probably SW.

Neither the W&D or Princess race MBs were available for puchase at the Expo.

A good website for info on MBs, how they are available, including on demand designs, is Magicband Collectors. You can also submit a question to the guy who runs it. He's a collector of the things.

Good luck!
Thank you!

LAKid53

Premium Member
Any rumors about race status? NYC cancelled the half marathon this coming Sunday and there's lots of chatter about Boston in April.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom