• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Choose Your Side: Star Wars Rival Run Weekend

Wolf43

Chet Dakota

Themes announced for 2020 races. I want to see the design for the magicband.

Love the X-Wing vs TIE. Classic.

Darth Vader vs Yoda? Huh? Vader never faced Yoda. In fact, they never saw each other. Ever.

Maybe it should be Emperor vs Yoda (Ep3). Vader vs Obi-Wan makes more sense.

Maul vs Ashoka? Meh...ok, I guess.

Sometimes, I really wonder what these people at rD are thinking and who makes these final decisions.

HiJe

Love the X-Wing vs TIE. Classic.

Darth Vader vs Yoda? Huh? Vader never faced Yoda. In fact, they never saw each other. Ever.

Maybe it should be Emperor vs Yoda (Ep3). Vader vs Obi-Wan makes more sense.

Maul vs Ashoka? Meh...ok, I guess.

Sometimes, I really wonder what these people at rD are thinking and who makes these final decisions.

I was kind of hoping for a Anakin vs. The Younglings medal. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

HiJe

Registration seems to still be open for all of the races a week after it opened to everyone. I'm guessing this will mean it may be less attended than last year? Or am I wrong?
None of the races are sold out for this one yet. Am I the only person running this race? If so, can I just ride a bike?

Demarke

None of the races are sold out for this one yet. Am I the only person running this race? If so, can I just ride a bike?
It’s finally happened, the 10k is now sold out, glad I was able to snag my spots in the three races the morning the AP registration opened up in early-July 😉 (still wasn’t fast enough to get a magic band somehow)

37A4F41C-9606-4ADC-8FE3-B3DA85E2603D.png

Top Bottom