runDisney Star Wars Events

Texas84

They screwed me out of my Kessel Run medal. Claimed I wasn't signed up for it even though I ran all three on site and got my Virtual half medal today from FedEx. I paid for it and did everything I was supposed to do so hopefully they will figure it out. The lady at the expo couldn't find my info for Kessel but told me if I did the Virtual I would probably get it in the mail. Ugh.
Do you have proof? Send it to Disney.

NormC

I have my confirmation numbers and they are now looking into it. Hopefully it will get sorted out. Probably an IT glitch. They claim there are no medals to send me but I am sure they can find one.

Texas84

This showed up today

Figment82

You guys, this weekend’s forecast is beautiful. Well, maybe not Friday evening, but Saturday and Sunday are going to be in the mid-70s to low 80s. Figures, right? I totally predicted this, lol!

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
You guys, this weekend’s forecast is beautiful. Well, maybe not Friday evening, but Saturday and Sunday are going to be in the mid-70s to low 80s. Figures, right? I totally predicted this, lol!

If only we'd had this weather two weekends ago.

lukacseven

April 16-19, 2020. Early registration for AP/DVC opens Thursday, July 11, 2019 at 10AM. Regular registration opens the following Tuesday, July 16th at 10AM. Be prepared for races to sell out quickly.
Thanks! I really liked when they used to have actual print versions of the race program & PDF copies online. The back cover always had race & registration dates for the upcoming year. The digital event guides are lame now.

LAKid53

Premium Member
Thanks! I really liked when they used to have actual print versions of the race program & PDF copies online. The back cover always had race & registration dates for the upcoming year. The digital event guides are lame now.

The paper guides were also great souvenirs and a reference for discussions on courses. I miss them also.

Gucci65

What was weird to me was when I registered it stated the races started at 4:30 but upon arrival it was changed to 5:30?
And yea they did not do a good job explaining what guests needed to do.

You actually have to be in your corral by 4:30am. Wheelchairs are the first group to go at 5:25am and then Corral A at 5:35am. This was my 4th race weekend at WDW and that is pretty consistent!

RunningKoen

You actually have to be in your corral by 4:30am. Wheelchairs are the first group to go at 5:25am and then Corral A at 5:35am. This was my 4th race weekend at WDW and that is pretty consistent!

I'm not sure, but I think I have arrived after 4:30 at least once. Or saw people arriving after it.

LAKid53

Premium Member

runDisney wants runners in their corrals by 5:00 AM.

surfsupdon

I'm not sure, but I think I have arrived after 4:30 at least once. Or saw people arriving after it.
On marathon morning of my Dopey, our bus was in bad traffic from OKW to Epcot via Buena Vista Street. I was in Corral A. I ran from the bus to my corral and made it. But so you can see how late I was...I was back by corral F during the national anthem.

But I made it!!

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
On marathon morning of my Dopey, our bus was in bad traffic from OKW to Epcot via Buena Vista Street. I was in Corral A. I ran from the bus to my corral and made it. But so you can see how late I was...I was back by corral F during the national anthem.

But I made it!!

yikes. This is why I'm always on the 1st bus to leave the resort. My biggest nightmare would be missing the starting gun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom