runDisney Star Wars Events

Figment82

Wow, sure didn’t feel like the number of runners has been going down - the course still feels super congested. I really wish I was faster, lol!

And yes, I think it was hotter last year. And if I remember correctly, 2017 was even worse. Remind me why I do this again?? 😂

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Wow, sure didn’t feel like the number of runners has been going down - the course still feels super congested. I really wish I was faster, lol!

And yes, I think it was hotter last year. And if I remember correctly, 2017 was even worse. Remind me why I do this again?? 😂

Was 2017 hotter? I don't remember. The races are all starting to run together....

Figment82

Was 2017 hotter? I don't remember. The races are all starting to run together....
You’re right - I got curious and looked at the historical high temps for the last 4 years:

April 17, 2016 - 82°
April 23, 2017 - 90°
April 22, 2018 - 84°
April 7, 2019 - 89°

Now that’s not the temperature at race time, but gives a good idea of where the day was heading. I definitely remember cursing out Osceola Parkway and its lack of shade in 2017...

LAKid53

Premium Member
You’re right - I got curious and looked at the historical high temps for the last 4 years:

April 17, 2016 - 82°
April 23, 2017 - 90°
April 22, 2018 - 84°
April 7, 2019 - 89°

Now that’s not the temperature at race time, but gives a good idea of where the day was heading. I definitely remember cursing out Osceola Parkway and its lack of shade in 2017...

I curse out Osceola Parkway on principle.

The 2018 Princess Half has to rank up there with the 2017 & 2019 SW Halfs with regards to brutal heat and no shade.

Texas84

Finisher numbers on the result pages ;-)

Im curious if runDisney Paris gives enough numbers to make a graph aswell
They do. Don't remember if I used finishers or registration.

HiJe

This was on my 10k final results time page showing 11,545 finished the 10k. Not sure if this is what you are looking for or not. Proud to say I was in the top 49%! Hurray for being in the middle!

RunningKoen

Not really

It can , for an estimate :)
277FC68C-9463-47EB-97EB-7578C7371012-1024x652.jpeg

F7EB2FA3-C587-4976-B851-4B2EF01C7493-1024x618.jpeg

Bibs for half only go from 1 to 7714;
There were 8012 bibs assigned for the chalgenge runners, half marathon; They start with 20xxx and ended with 28012.

It will never be the exact number, but its an estimation of people registrered because so many spaces were ' reserved'

NormC

They screwed me out of my Kessel Run medal. Claimed I wasn't signed up for it even though I ran all three on site and got my Virtual half medal today from FedEx. I paid for it and did everything I was supposed to do so hopefully they will figure it out. The lady at the expo couldn't find my info for Kessel but told me if I did the Virtual I would probably get it in the mail. Ugh.

LAKid53

Premium Member
They screwed me out of my Kessel Run medal. Claimed I wasn't signed up for it even though I ran all three on site and got my Virtual half medal today from FedEx. I paid for it and did everything I was supposed to do so hopefully they will figure it out. The lady at the expo couldn't find my info for Kessel but told me if I did the Virtual I would probably get it in the mail. Ugh.

That bites. I'd call runDisney and raise holy hell. I print out my race registration confirmation after paying and bring them with me to the Expo for this reason. Registration for the 2019 Kessel was a little confusing this time - I had to look at the credit card charge to make sure I'd done it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom