runDisney Star Wars Events

RunningKoen

I can finally run for the Light Side?! I'm in. Glad rD is keeping the Virtual Half.

This will make it complicated for the sake of the forum. Do we continue the Dark Side thread, keep this new one and what about the Virtual Thread?

It's replacing the Dark side weekend, at least temporary.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
This will make it complicated for the sake of the forum. Do we continue the Dark Side thread, keep this new one and what about the Virtual Thread?

It's replacing the Dark side weekend, at least temporary.

Keep the Dark Side thread, they just renamed the race. We can get the mods or OP to change the name of the thread. Yeah, should probably start a Virtual Half thread, so not to confuse with the Virtual 5Ks

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I've heard never. But never say never.

I was trying to be optimistic. But you may be correct. If the RunAnaheim races are a flop, wonder how/if that would impact rD's decision to revise the DLR races.

RunningKoen

Keep the Dark Side thread, they just renamed the race. We can get the mods or OP to change the name of the thread. Yeah, should probably start a Virtual Half thread, so not to confuse with the Virtual 5Ks

I would agree with renaming the Dark Side weekend, but maybe a seperate virtual half thread one might be too much. The 5K and half dont overlap in time and are both the virtual section of rD. Just rename that thread aswell.

dreamfinder

I was trying to be optimistic. But you may be correct. If the RunAnaheim races are a flop, wonder how/if that would impact rD's decision to revise the DLR races.

I don't think it would. They know that it is a different market. Just like comparing an Orlando half to a WDW half isn't a fair comparison. Lots of people fly to WDW for a half, who wouldn't ever think of doing some random half in Orlando.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom