runDisney Star Wars Events

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
With me yes, but unfortunately a coworker passed away suddenly and too young - it’s gotten me (and the rest of the office) down so anything that makes me feel like laughing is welcomed. And that post really sums up some of the medal designs lately !

(And thanks for asking if things are ok)

Just checking on my internet buddy. Sorry to hear about your coworker.

RunningKoen

With me yes, but unfortunately a coworker passed away suddenly and too young - it’s gotten me (and the rest of the office) down so anything that makes me feel like laughing is welcomed. And that post really sums up some of the medal designs lately !

That's hard, I wish you some strength :) Glad I could make you smile.

And to keep you smiling: the next serie of medals that will be revealed: summer series instead of the Paris ones.

So the Paris one's will be fine ^-^another reason for @LAKid53 and @surfsupdon to join us.

LAKid53

Premium Member
That's hard, I wish you some strength :) Glad I could make you smile.

And to keep you smiling: the next serie of medals that will be revealed: summer series instead of the Paris ones.

So the Paris one's will be fine ^-^another reason for @LAKid53 and @surfsupdon to join us.

You two are subtle.....not! 😁

Make sure to pack running tights for this weekend. But it will probably be balmy for you. Expect to see some natives in down coats.

RunningKoen

You two are subtle.....not! 😁

Make sure to pack running tights for this weekend. But it will probably be balmy for you. Expect to see some natives in down coats.

If the coldest is 58 at night, it will be a pleasing start but terrible second half of the race. 70+ & sunny with that humidity?

Not that I trained for it, but breaking my time will be a new, extra hard challenge :)

LAKid53

Premium Member
If the coldest is 58 at night, it will be a pleasing start but terrible second half of the race. 70+ & sunny with that humidity?

Not that I trained for it, but breaking my time will be a new, extra hard challenge :)

I'd plan for in the 40s, not 50s.

Figment82

Oh, I’m so sorry... We lost a dear coworker a couple months ago, and I know that awful feeling all too well. I also understand how laughter can bring a little brightness to the day.

Figment82

What is the difference in two the Kids’ Races medallion designs? I didn’t see an option to choose sides when registering like I did for the Half.

And is it wrong that I’m jealous of my daughter getting a cuter design than me? Haha! The Half isn’t quite as bad, but they really need to not use sculpted human faces anymore...

RunningKoen

The Rival Run challenge one has spinners; The idea isn't that bad. It looks even worse if you ask me
50070738_10213726147890352_5887172051277447168_n.jpg

draybook

My wife is doing the 5k. It's her first "official" race besides a princess mud run so she didn't want to bite off more than she thought she could chew but now she's bummed that she didn't sign up for the full. Especially after she saw that sweet medal. I can't wait to watch her and hopefully join her soon.

lukacseven

I'm thinking not only does the 2020 race need to be routed through SWGE, but I think they should do what they did for the January races back in 2010...closed DHS to the public at 7:00 and offer free access to half marathon & marathon finishers 'til 10:00. Just sayin'.

Texas84

I'm thinking not only does the 2020 race need to be routed through SWGE, but I think they should do what they did for the January races back in 2010...closed DHS to the public at 7:00 and offer free access to half marathon & marathon finishers 'til 10:00. Just sayin'.
I'm thinking runner after party.

HiJe

Here is the list of things I plan on eating at Boardwalk after my finishing the 10K (My first 10K ever).

Funnel Cake with Ice Cream
Key Lime Tart
Watermelon Margarita
SmokeHouse Burger
Cigar City Jai Alai IPA
Maybe water

Anyone else planning a post-run pig out?

LAKid53

Premium Member
Here is the list of things I plan on eating at Boardwalk after my finishing the 10K (My first 10K ever).

Funnel Cake with Ice Cream
Key Lime Tart
Watermelon Margarita
SmokeHouse Burger
Cigar City Jai Alai IPA
Maybe water

Anyone else planning a post-run pig out?

Of course! I start with a big glass of chocolate milk when I get back to my resort room after the race. Then it's pizza, beer, donuts, ice cream, more beer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom