Childrens' Menu

missmdr

Original Poster
I have a picky 10 year old. I know a lot of restaurants have a childs' menu, but it is for 3-9 year olds. Will he not be able to order from the childs' menu b/c of his age? While I don't want to be dishonest, how would they know and do they care? I hadn't considered this until now. Thanks for the feedback.

shoppingnut

They really don't care because we went this August and my nephew was 11 and they automatically gave him a child's menu which he still eats from too.

octoberbarry

We were there in October with a 10-year-old who only wanted stuff from the kids menu, and they gave it to her no problem, no questions asked.

missmdr

Original Poster
The only other "nuance" is that we have signed up for the dining plan. I hope he can still order from the kids menu - so we can conserve credits. I would like to pay for him out of pocket. But that does make me feel better that there are others in the age bracket who could order from the kids menu.
Thanks!

PurpleFigment

I'm 27 and order from the child's menu on occassion! It's easy at a counter service place, as you don't have to prove it's for a child. It can be done at a sit-down place, too. They always ask me if I'm sure I want to order that item, and then tell me there's an additional $2 - $3 charge, depending on the place. This doesn't work for buffets, of course!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom