Child turning 3 on Disney Trip - Is she free?

HoneyBee1991

So we are trying to plan our next trip to WDW, at least get the year to go set. I know kids UNDER 3 get free entry to the parks.

My question is, if she is 2 at the start of the trip but turns 3 (has her birthday) during the trip is she still getting in for free?

If not we will just go right before her birthday but I wanted to know now so we can start planning and saving for the trip.

Edit: This post has been edited because I cannot math to save my life 😂

Last edited:

HoneyBee1991

Original Poster
A child who turns 3 in November 2023 isn't even due to be born until November 2020...that may be too much pre-planning!

OMG 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Thank you! My math is soooooo wrong. She was just born in 2019 and I was like if she is turning 1 in 2020 then naturally she well be 3 in 2023. Ummm no, I'm an idiot 🤦‍♀️ That's not how math works, she will be 4. Well crap! That certainly changes things and now I have to start all over looking at our calendars. Big thanks for pointing out the massive error.

I don't like 2022 thu because then her birthday is within a week of Thanksgiving and I don't want to be there when it is super busy. 😔 Looks like she might be a bit older when we go.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom