Child Swap and Fastpass

ikillratz

Original Poster
I read from another site that using child swap can double the number of fastpasses you get to use, is that still how it works?

The example given was 4 adults and 1 small child. the first 2 adults get a fastpass for a ride and go to the ride. The other 2 adults get a child swap pass and watch the child while the first 2 ride. Once the first 2 get off they trade the child and the second 2 can go right on the ride. This would essentially give a fastpass to 4 adults when only 2 fastpasses were used. Is this how it still works?

ikillratz

Original Poster
What do you mean you ended up with the same? In theory does the method allow for the person(s) watching a child to give the child themail people that just used a fast pass and ride without the second person using a fast pass? I keep coming across conflicting stories. Anyone do this recentlym

Tuvalu

Premium Member
What do you mean you ended up with the same? In theory does the method allow for the person(s) watching a child to give the child themail people that just used a fast pass and ride without the second person using a fast pass? I keep coming across conflicting stories. Anyone do this recentlym
<Sarcasm>
It was a joke. :joyfull:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom