News Chicken Guy! coming to Disney Springs later this summer

Victor Kelly

Another site that shall not be named has posted that Chicken Guy is due for a major remodel. The article states that the line frequently spills outside and there is not enough seating.

I tried to verify via google. I will post a verification as soon as I can.

Could mean more enclosed seating expanding outwards and a increase in kitchen capacity. (My opinion)

Dragonman

Oh good, I know lots of people will be happy. Plus it’ll probably make them more buc..buc..bucks 😂
E3080A5B-488E-4A19-817D-534104863A30.jpeg

Victor Kelly

They probably were not sure how it would turnout. Now that they know the success they want to expand. Pretty smart idea if that is what they were going for. Start the idea, verify it works, then expand.

From everything I have heard the food is great and the prices are right. If I ever get back there I am definitely going there.

Piebald

They have terrible terrible ownership that I am familiar with. They didnt anticipate the crowds they are pulling in, which is idiotic considering they are on average cheaper than McDonalds in a setting where everything is significantly more expensive by comparison.

Victor Kelly

It is bad that they should have forseen its popularity given its location and prices. Especially with how popular chickfila is.

But start small and expand later is a valid concept in business. It reduces risk. Mcdonalds, Pizza Hut, all started small. In business class we learned that restaurants usually fail within the first year or two. If they pack them in everyday then they can expand. Location is key to every endeavor.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Another site that shall not be named has posted that Chicken Guy is due for a major remodel. The article states that the line frequently spills outside and there is not enough seating.

I tried to verify via google. I will post a verification as soon as I can.

Could mean more enclosed seating expanding outwards and a increase in kitchen capacity. (My opinion)

Not sure why they are jumping to the conclusion that it's a major remodel. The permit has no expiration date, which would indicate well under a year's work. I have also never heard of this contractor, and a Google search seems to indicate they are a pretty small company.

Smiley/OCD

I never understand why people call Disney Springs an outlet mall. It's a regular mall, there are no outlet stores, so calling it an outlet mall is so incredibly wrong.
Because most (not all) outlet malls (at least most in the NE), are designed in an outdoor setting, whereas most typical malls are indoor.

Smiley/OCD

Amen!!
I always think "I must be the only one on these boards that live in a high cost of living area"
For the record, a cheesesteak and fries in Philly will cost you AT Least 10-12 bucks.
Dinner out at a mid grade restaurant will cost 50 bucks pp.
Any popular tourist destination the food will be higher.
Please tell me where you folks vacation where every thing is sooo cheap?
Well, White Castle is opening in Orlando...it will be interesting if their prices will be different than they are in NJ

Smiley/OCD

It is bad that they should have forseen its popularity given its location and prices. Especially with how popular chickfila is.

But start small and expand later is a valid concept in business. It reduces risk. Mcdonalds, Pizza Hut, all started small. In business class we learned that restaurants usually fail within the first year or two. If they pack them in everyday then they can expand. Location is key to every endeavor.
Yeah ask Quiznos...there were tons of franchises here in NJ just a few years ago....most have closed

Victor Kelly

Not sure why they are jumping to the conclusion that it's a major remodel. The permit has no expiration date, which would indicate well under a year's work. I have also never heard of this contractor, and a Google search seems to indicate they are a pretty small company.
Can you teach me how to find these permits? Would make verification easier in the future.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom