News Chicken Guy! coming to Disney Springs later this summer

JohnD

The packaging looks suspiciously like Chick Fil A. They have all the colors in the world to choose from and they choose red and white. Interesting.

Chicken Guy
Chicken-Guy_Full_33144.jpg

Chick Fil A
Screen-Shot-2016-06-24-at-10.57.38-PM.png

Epcotfan21

The packaging looks suspiciously like Chick Fil A. They have all the colors in the world to choose from and they choose red and white. Interesting.

Chicken Guy
Chicken-Guy_Full_33144.jpg

Chick Fil A
Screen-Shot-2016-06-24-at-10.57.38-PM.png
I'm not kidding. When I was on the homepage and saw the pic and then scanned up to see "Coming to Disney Springs," I immediately said "oh wow Chick Fil A is coming to Disney!" My excitement quickly changed.

JohnD

I'm not kidding. When I was on the homepage and saw the pic and then scanned up to see "Coming to Disney Springs," I immediately said "oh wow Chick Fil A is coming to Disney!" My excitement quickly changed.

I'm sure Chicken Guy will be very good. I also want to be careful here but this is as close to a political a statement as I'm going to make: It's a safe bet that Chick Fil A is never coming to Disney. Guy's concept is very similar. Okay, fine. It just seems odd that he would pick the same colors as Chick Fil A. Or maybe it's not odd he picked those colors. Who knows?

mm121

Are these people connected to planet Hollywood?

If they are not seems weird PH would allow the competition to build inside their building.

mm121

Interesting to note that this one is the first location in what is planned to be a full chain roll-out.
Not really the wisest move as pricing and what sells at Disney springs is most likely not consistent with what sells elsewhere

So not the best testing ground, more of a publicity move

Rteetz

Yes it is. And as it happens to be an opinion with which many others agree...then it must be true.

Disney Springs is basically a high end outlet mall.
I don’t see that though. Many find great value in the food at many Disney springs restaurants. I don’t really go their for the shopping now. I go strictly for the dining because there is so much of it and because there are some very good options there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom