Trip Report **COMPLETED** "Chewie! We're Home!"

Bright Suns and Rising Moons everyone!!

We are back from our visit to WDW and I am excited to share it all with you! We enjoyed a 5 day 4 night trip from September 11 - 15, 2019 and we definitely packed a lot of fun into this long weekend. There was F&W, there was Extra Extra Magic Hours, there was MNSSHP and some relaxing time at the pool!

Who was on this adventure you may ask?

Me, Dawn and my amazing Husband Dan!

We stayed at our DVC home resort this visit, AKL! We stayed in Jambo House. (Our favorite between Jambo and Kidani")

So without further ado...let's get into it!

Day 1: Travel

We had an early flight out of Buffalo on Wednesday Sept 11. Not as early as we usually have, which was kind of nice. We arrived at the airport at around 4:30am, which meant that we were able to get some breakfast and coffee before boarding our plane.

Coffee!!
breakfast 1.jpg

Buffalo Breakfast Wrap for Dan...
breakfast 2.jpg

and croissant breakfast sandwich for me!
breakfast 3.jpg

They may not look like the most appetizing, but they were pretty good and hit the spot!

After eating our breakfast, we made our way to the gate. I had finished my coffee and soon it was time to board!!

Awayyyyy weeeee gooooooooo!!!

We arrived at MCO before our ETA! We were 20 mins early when we pulled up to the gate...what a great start to the trip!

YAY! PALM TREES!!

Once we disembarked the plane, we made our pit stop to the restrooms, then headed to the fake-o-rail! The first ride of the trip! 🤣

After our high speed, thrilling and intense first ride...we headed down to the rental car pick - up area to claim our very own "Magical Express". We had rented a vehicle in March and decided to try it out again during this visit and it was very nice! We enjoyed not having to wait on buses or rely on transportation to get us from point A to point B in a timely fashion. The only downside to this visit was that the entrances to EVERY park is under construction so trams were not able to take you up to where they normally let off guests. This was not a negative impact, we just learned very quickly to just walk instead of waiting on the trams...unless it was the middle of the day and walking across the concrete desert was the last thing we wanted to undertake...yeah, it was THAT hot!

Picking up our rental went seamlessly due to the online Check-in that Alamo offers. You can enter credit card and driver information ahead of time, print out the confirmation e-mail and go directly to a vehicle in the designated lot of the type of vehicle you reserved. We picked out our vehicle, went through the check out booth, and away we went! Before long we were seeing this beautiful sight!

Up next: Day 1 Continued @ MK

Last edited:

Ears to Disney

Original Poster
Day 2 Continued

The hoards of people were beginning to flock to SWGE, so for us, it was time to more on to other areas of the park. Our first stop was Star Tours. We had a FP for later, but we were not sure we wanted to stay at the park that long since we were there since before 6am. It was still a walk on at this point to we went directly to our space craft. No Rebel Spy for either of us. I have been the Rebel Spy twice now, and Dan is still waiting for his first time.

After Star Tours our FP window for RnRC was open, so we headed to see if we could get some backstage passes!

Unfortunately, the CM that was working inside the "studio" did not participate in the, "Hey, how about some backstage passes?" When this happens, I always want to yell it for them! 😄 We got our backstage passes anyway, and then we boarded our super stretch!

We were tired...early morning...

After RnRC, we noticed that the TofT wait time was still very low, so we "checked - in"!

Our stay at The Hollywood Tower Hotel was cut short, but there was a resort calling our name...AKL! We made our way out of the park and back to our resort by 10:30am. We were glad that we were back in time to still get breakfast at The Mara. We were starving at this point because we only had a banana and a breakfast bar while waiting for EEMH to start. After breakfast we went back to our room to change for the pool! After swimming around for a little bit, we got out to dry off and had some Lava Smoothies! They were delicious and hit the spot!

We finished up our smoothies and then went to get showered and changed for an evening at EPCOT.

Up Next: Epcot

Ears to Disney

Original Poster
Day 2 Continued

We were welcomed to EPCOT by a serious downpour! We left our rain jackets at the resort so we waited out the rain in the vehicle. It passed through fairly quickly and soon enough, we were making our way in and to the FP's I snagged while at breakfast. First up, Soarin'! We got to see our good buddy Patrick!

We were fortunate enough to get Gate B so no leaning tower of Eiffel!

After Soarin' we headed over to LWTL since it was a walk on.

Those new video screens though.........👍

After our time at the Land, we had another FP I snagged for SSE! We only have a few more times to ride before it goes into a lengthy refurb so we have to get on as much as we can!

After SSE, it was time to get some food! What a great place to be when your hungry! Time to grab some more F&W eats!

The first booth of the night was Islands of the Caribbean. We got:

Jerk - Spiced Chicken with Roasted Sweet Plantain Salad and Mango Chutney Yogurt and...

Ropa Vieja Empanada with Tomato Aïoli

Both dishes were very good. The Empanada was my favorite of the two for sure!

Our next booth we hit was China where we got...

On the Left: Chicken Dumplings with Chinese Slaw
On the Right: Mala Chicken and Shrimp Bao Bun

And you can't forget...

Kung Fu Punch: Vodka, Triple Sec, Mango Syrup and Orange Juice😋

Both of these dishes were home runs!! I enjoyed the Bao Bun very much as the flavors were just so delicious and the sweetness of the Bao Bun played nice with the savory and slightly spicy flavors. I loved the Kung Fun Punch last year and I am glad that they keep bringing it back for F&W as well as F&G!

On our way around the world, we got stopped by the raised bridge, and we watched the world being brought out! ☺

Next on our journey around the world was Germany where we got...

Roast Bratwurst in a Prop & Peller Pretzel Roll and...

Apple Strudel with Vanilla Sauce

We have had both of these at previous F&W and they are still favorites of ours. The vanilla sauce that comes with the strudel is fantastic and I wish it was drizzled over the top of the whole thing! YUM!

At this point, the heat was getting to us and we really needed some AC, so we sought out a reprieve from the heat in the American Adventure. There was open benches so we sat down and began to cool down. Seating for the show was about to begin so we decided on having a comfy backed chair where we could close our eyes for a bit. 🤭

Up Next: More Epcot!

Ears to Disney

Original Poster
Day 2 Continued

After The American Adventure, feeling more refreshed, we headed to our last F&W booth of the night, Japan. I was SO excited to return to the Japan booth for the delicious...

Teriyaki Chicken Bun: Steamed Bun filled with chicken, vegetables and a sweet teriyaki sauce

This is one of my favorite F&W items. I don't even know why. It is so simple and delicious! Dan ended up getting the...

Spicy Roll: Spicy Tuna and Salmon Sushi Roll topped with Volcano Sauce

I did not try this, but Dad enjoyed it. I was content with my Bun and getting very full at this point.

We were done stuffing our faces for the night, and it was almost time to claim our spot for our last ever IllumiNations. This was the third time we got to say farewell to our beloved WS nighttime show. It was during our Oct/Nov 2018 visit that I teared up, worrying that they were going to end showings of IllumiNations come 2019. Then in March 2019, I bawled thinking that that was REALLY my last time viewing IllumiNations. Then, to my surprise, the end date was set...for Sept 30 2019! I was elated but also worried that my emotions had enough of saying farewell, but I pulled myself together, and enjoyed one...last...show.

We watched from our favorite spot, the spot we discovered on our honeymoon in 2014. Right across from the stairs that lead you up to the Canada Pavilion. The show was delayed for technical difficulties and there was some moments when I thought the rain would come down, but it was only a slight drizzle. The moon was perfectly reflecting off of the Lagoon. The show started thirty minutes late, but no worries, the show went on!

After the last fireworks dissipated, we stood taking it all in. We never leave right away, we walk around World Showcase in the opposite direction to take in the atmosphere as the guests rush out of the park. I walked out of the park with a heavy heart, knowing that I was lucky to enjoy IllumiNations one last time.

We headed out of EPCOT, back to AKL and straight to The Mara. I got some Coke Zero and a Mickey Rice Krispie Treat to finish off the night. This was a trend for at least three nights! 😄

After our treats and Coke, we drifted to sleep to Mickey Mouse cartoons!

Up Next: Breakfast/Pool/MNSSHP

SandiSmiles

I'm behind the times and just catching up with your trip report. I'm really enjoying it! You have some beautiful pics! I especially like the ones of Main Street with the trolley and Batuu at sunrise.

Ears to Disney

Original Poster
Day 3 - Pool Time & More F&W Booths at EPCOT!

When planning our September visit, we knew we were going to be attending MNSSHP. When I found out that there was one on Friday the 13th, it was a no brainer which party we would be attending. I knew it was going to be a bit crowded since it was a Friday...and the 13th...but it was a great party and we made the most of it!

To start off the day, we had an early ADR at BOMA. We love eating at Boma...mostly for the tots! The seasoning they use is amazing and I need to try and find what it is made of so I can replicate it at home! We must have been so hungry that we did not even take any photos of our breakfast!! I believe we did take some video so it will be on the vlog for sure! It was nice to have a slow morning where we could take our time eating and enjoying our coffee and POG juice!

After breakfast, we went back to the room and got into our swimsuits. The second day in the pool?? Who are we?? We were really glad to enjoy a couple of swim days since we very rarely use the pools at the resorts. We have been really trying to slow the pace of our visits to enjoy different aspects of WDW visits.

pool 1.jpg

pool 2.jpg

At around 11am, we decided to head back to the room to get cleaned up. We had decided to get lunch at a few Food and Wine booths that we still wanted to visit. We also wanted to get our Passholder coasters, so we still had two days to go into EPCOT.

The first booth we went to was Australia. We loved this dish last time we visited F&W so we knew we had to get it again this year. No sharing on this one...we each got our own!

F&W 1.jpg

Grilled Sweet and Spicy Bushberry Shrimp with Pineapple, pepper, onion and snap peas.

They were as delicious as we remembered! ☺

Next up was Hawaii.

F&W 2.jpg

On the Left: Grilled Tuna Tataki with Seaweed Salad, pickled cucumbers and wasabi cream.
On the right: Kālua Pork Slider with sweet and sour Dole Pineapple chutney and spicy mayonnaise.

Both of these dishes were very good! We had the Pork slider the last time we were at F&W and it was still so good! The tuna was new for us and we are not usually ones to try fish that is partially raw...but this was so good! I would definitely try tuna like this again!

Last up for the day was the Earth Eats and Active Eats booths.

F&W 3.jpg

On the left from Active Eats: Loaded Macaroni & Cheese with Nueske's Pepper Bacon, cheddar cheese and leeks.
On the right from Earth Eats: The Impossible Burger Slider with Wasabi Cream and spicy Asian slaw on a sesame seed bun.

The mac and cheese was pretty good. We remember it tasting better during our last visit, so we may have just caught it at the wrong time. The Impossible burger was surprisingly good. As a carnivore I could definitely tell the difference, but it was not so drastic that it tasted weird or anything. It was our second encounter with the wasabi cream for the day and we have to say, we are big fans!

That was it for EPCOT! We headed out of the park and back to AKL so we could get ready for MNSSHP!!

Up Next: MNSSHP!

Last edited:

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Day 3 - Pool Time & More F&W Booths at EPCOT!

When planning our September visit, we knew we were going to be attending MNSSHP. When I found out that there was one on Friday the 13th, it was a no brainer which party we would be attending. I knew it was going to be a bit crowded since it was a Friday...and the 13th...but it was a great party and we made the most of it!

To start off the day, we at an early ADR at BOMA. We love eating at Boma...mostly for the tots! The seasoning they use is amazing and I need to try and find what it is made of so I can replicate it at home! We must have been so hungry that we did not even take any photos of our breakfast!! I believe we did take some video so it will be on the vlog for sure! It was nice to have a slow morning where we could take our time eating and enjoying our coffee and POG juice!

After breakfast, we went back to the room and got into our swimsuits. The second day in the pool?? Who are we?? We were really glad to enjoy a couple of swim days since we very rarely use the pools at the resorts. We have been really trying to slow the pace of our visits to enjoy different aspects of WDW visits.

View attachment 427411
View attachment 427412

At around 11am, we decided to head back to the room to get cleaned up. We had decided to get lunch at a few Food and Wine booths that we still wanted to visit. We also wanted to get our Passholder coasters, so we still had two days to go into EPCOT.

The first booth we went to was Australia. We loved this dish last time we visited F&W so we knew we had to get it again this year. No sharing on this one...we each got our own!

View attachment 427413

Grilled Sweet and Spicy Bushberry Shrimp with Pineapple, pepper, onion and snap peas.

They were as delicious as we remembered! ☺

Next up was Hawaii.

View attachment 427414

On the Left: Grilled Tuna Tataki with Seaweed Salad, pickled cucumbers and wasabi cream.
On the right: Kālua Pork Slider with sweet and sour Dole Pineapple chutney and spicy mayonnaise.

Both of these dishes were very good! We had the Pork slider the last time we were at F&W and it was still so good! The tuna was new for us and we are not usually ones to try fish that is partially raw...but this was so good! I would definitely try tuna like this again!

Last up for the day was the Earth Eats and Active Eats booths.

View attachment 427415

On the left from Active Eats: Loaded Macaroni & Cheese with Nueske's Pepper Bacon, cheddar cheese and leeks.
On the right from Earth Eats: The Impossible Burger Slider with Wasabi Cream and spicy Asian slaw on a sesame seed bun.

The mac and cheese was pretty good. We remember it tasting better during our last visit, so we may have just caught it at the wrong time. The Impossible burger was surprisingly good. As a carnivore I could definitely tell the difference, but it was not so drastic that it tasted weird or anything. It was our second encounter with the wasabi cream for the day and we have to say, we are big fans!

That was it for EPCOT! We headed out of the park and back to AKL so we could get ready for MNSSHP!!

Up Next: MNSSHP!
Food looks good, specially the shrimp and the slider from Hawaii. 😋

We enjoy a slower and chilled approach during our WDW visits too. Our hectic days at Disney, are long gone! 😄

Ears to Disney

Original Poster
Day 3 Continued: MNSSHP

We arrived to the MK parking lot around 6pm. We opted to take the ferry across and soon we were through the gates and getting our party wrist bands. We went into the party this year with a very loose plan. We feel like we spend a lot of time waiting around so we decided to shift things around a bit. First up! Merchandise! We ended up picking up the Passholder Pin for the party. We have never been really big into pins, but we do like to get the special event pins for Parties, F&W, F&G...those types of things.

Party Pin.jpg

We decided on Trick-or-Treating first. We headed towards Tomorrowland because we knew we wanted to see the new Halloween Party overlay of Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor.

MNSSHP 2.jpg

There was a big reason for heading here first...

MNSSHP 1.JPG

Mike and Sulley in the House!!!! :hilarious:

They had us up on the screen and everything! It was really funny how they put it together. During the segment that we watched, they kept finding people in the audience that had black and white stripped shirts and asking "Why are so many people dressed as barcodes?" :hilarious: So much fun!

We knew we did not want a lot of candy so we just went there, then headed to the Carousel of Progress where they were handing out GoGo Squeeze. I love GoGo Squeeze...I know I am not a kid, but it is convenient and very good! We then headed into Storybook Circus for the treat stop at the train station.

With trick-or-treating finished up, I knew that this year I wanted to take advantage of some of the MNSSHP special PP Photographs. We headed straight for HM!

MNSSHP 3.jpg

The line was a bit long, but we were entertained by Lady Rinotta. Soon, we were seeing ghosts!

MNSSHP 4.JPG

When exiting the HM area, we found another PP photographer holding another prop I had hoped to get a picture with!

MNSSHP 5.JPG

While we had waited in line, we decided to go get a special MNSSHP treat. It was the Headless Horseman Pumpkin Cheesecake located at Sleepy Hallow Refreshments.

MNSSHP 6.jpg

We only got one to share, but we wished we each got one because it was absolutely delicious!!

When we got our cheesecake, we took it to the hub grass that is on the side of Crystal Palace. We love watching party fireworks shows here because there is always enough room to not feel like you are sardined and you can actually enjoy the show and have a great view of the castle from there. It was our first time seeing the new fireworks show so we were glad to have that spot. Mickey's Not So Spooky Spectacular was really cute! It was a nice little upgrade from Hallowishes and I am SOO excited that they kept perimeter fireworks as part of the show. The only downside to the new nighttime shows over the past few years at MK is that there is a lot going on. I am a firework kind of gal, and while the projections are amazing...it kind of takes you away from watching the fireworks sometimes. Nonetheless...it was a cute little show.

After the crowds started making their way out of the hub area, we made our way up Main Street to find a spot for Boo-to-You! We love the parade, and we usually watch both parades, but we decided to prioritize other party specifics this visit and I am really glad we did! We love viewing the parades on Main Street because the atmosphere is just the best!

boo2you 1.jpg

boo2you 2.jpg

The new additions to the parade this year were fun to see! The HM Bride was my favorite addition by far!

boo2you 3.jpg

Up Next: More Boo-to-You!

Last edited:

Ears to Disney

Original Poster
Day 3 Continued: MNSSHP

The addition of The Incredibles and Buzz were kind of out of the blue, but the floats were pretty fun!

boo2you 4.jpg

boo2you6.jpg

boo2you 5.jpg

After the parade was over, we made our way to the castle for the last showing of the Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular. After the first year seeing this show, we usually just try to find a spot further back so I can see the stage. I am a short adult and do not appreciate being blocked by shoulder children! :mad:

After the show, we headed out of the park. Another great MNSSHP! I have to say, I was a little sad about Hallowishes being retired, but the show replacing it was fantastic! I loved Christmas Wishes much better so they better really WOW me with the new MVMCP fireworks show this year!

Good night spooky MK!

goodnight 1.jpg

goodnight 2.jpg

Up Next: Day 4, Morning at MK!

Last edited:

Ears to Disney

Original Poster
Wow, your hubby really committed! The beard and the tights lol. And your green crocs are a nice touch too!

He did indeed!! The colored hair spray was a pain to get out of his beard to be sure! No tights though. Those were just tall soccer socks. I would never even try to get him into tights! :hilarious:

Ears to Disney

Original Poster
Food looks good, specially the shrimp and the slider from Hawaii. 😋

We enjoy a slower and chilled approach during our WDW visits too. Our hectic days at Disney, are long gone! 😄

We definitely had some good luck with our food choices this year! We still have our crazy days in the parks of going till all hours of the night and getting up super early, but they have been fewer and fewer as of late. We also go quite often so we really want to try and do more new things. ☺

Ears to Disney

Original Poster
Day 4: September 14, 2019

We started our morning off with some breakfast at The Mara. We were hoping for the breakfast flatbread, but they did not seem to be offering it during this visit. We were kind of bummed because it is our favorite breakfast there. We got croissant breakfast sandwiches with bacon and breakfast potatoes on the side. We have never had bad food at The Mara. It is a hidden gem! 😁

After breakfast, we made our way to MK! We did not have any plans upon arrival, we were just winging it, and it happed to be such a great morning! No FP's or anything!

train station.jpg

We had not gone on Haunted Mansion yet for this spooky season, so we headed there first. Guess who forgot where the photo was?

Haunted Mansion.JPG

FAIL!!!! Caught vlogging on my phone because we had the camera put away!! :hilarious:

After our HM fail, I was slightly irritated with myself for not remembering about the photo. Will we get another chance to make it right? There was something that could cheer me up though...some PhilharMagic!

philhar.jpg

There is just something about seeing my favorite, Donald, be silly and a great highlight reel of all the classic Disney moments and songs that just makes everything right again!

We decided to head over towards the PeopleMover and Buzz because those were some other attractions we had not made it to yet this visit. On our way through Fantasyland we recognized @Doc Disney and her family waiting to meet Alice! It was so nice to meet you guys and chat for a bit! We hope to see you during our next visit!

The line for the TTA was a bit long, but moving at a good rate, so it was not too long until we were people watching. And, who are we kidding, TRON watching!

tron.jpg

After our spin on the TTA, it was time for another spin...with Buzz! We were off to defend the galaxy against the Evil Emperor Zurg! I love trying to see what funny faces I can catch Buzz making...

buzz.jpg

A little rusty...

buzz 3.jpg

No Galactic Hero's today.

We decided that we would like a sweet treat as an early lunch today...because vacation! :hilarious: We headed over to Storybook Treats and arrived just in time as it started to rain. I originally had my eye on the Minnie Mouse Sundae, but I sat debating the new Arendelle Aqua cone that was just released as we waited in line. In the end, we walked away with both! 🤣

minnie sundae.jpg

aqua cone.jpg

The Arendelle Aqua cone was actually pretty good! The sugar cubes were a little much and the cone lost its integrity in a battle against the heat. The ice cream was cotton candy flavored a harder consistency that normal soft serve. I may or may not have ended up wearing it as the cone sprung a leak out the bottom. :oops:

After our treats, we decided to head to Epcot so that we could get our Passholder coasters...and some real food for lunch. While we were walking out we stopped to "smell the roses".

castle.jpg

Attachments

• buzz 2.jpg
    buzz 2.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 63

Ears to Disney

Original Poster
Day 4 Continued

...and we enjoyed the Hub area a bit...

goof.jpg

don.jpg

...then some Main Street decor appreciation...

main st.jpg

We then headed out and made our way to EPCOT. When we arrived we made our way to the area outside of MouseGear where they were giving the Passholder gifts out so that we could procure these...

coasters.jpg

We had one more F&W booth to check off our list, so we made our way over to Coastal Eats.

coastal eats.jpg

On the left: Baked Shrimp and Scallop Scampi Dip
On the right: Lump Crab Cake with Napa Cabbage Slaw and Avocado-Lemongrass Cream

The Scampi Dip was the star here for sure! Absolutely delicious and creamy and the seafood tasted very good in it. The Crab cake was just OK as it had a very strong fishy taste to it. We love crab and this was just lacking a bit.

After our little lunch, we were on our way out to head to AK! Too bad we didn't stop over at HS to make it a 3 Parks 1 Day! 🤣

Up next: AK

Last edited:

Ears to Disney

Original Poster
Day 4 Continued: AK
We had gone back to AKL for a little while to freshen up and get changed for our night at AK. After our little bit of relaxation and cleaning up, we made the very short jaunt over to AK.

AK.jpg

AK 2.jpg

buffalo.jpg

LET'S GO BUF-A-LO!! 🤣

We had wanted to experience Pandora at night for awhile now, but we had never found ourselves staying at AK late enough. It still seems weird sometimes being in AK after dark as the park was never opened very late before the addition of Rivers of Light and Pandora. When we arrived, we still had quite a bit of time until our FOP FP so we headed back to Restaurantosaurous for a quick bite. I finally got some Disney Nugz since I surprisingly haven't eaten any yet this visit.

After we ate, we made our way to Pandora for our FOP FP.

Pandora.jpg

When we entered the pre-show room, we were welcomed by this family that said, "hey 7 and 8!" We greeted them in a like fashion and then we became "part of the family"! :hilarious: The dad and son had obviously ridden FOP before, but the mom was new to the experience. She seemed a bit apprehensive about the whole thing, and the dad and son were being really silly about her reactions to the link chamber. The mom had thought the ride was going to be on the little screen in front of you as you are seated, and to that the dad and son took great pleasure in making a joke out of. Dan and I had laughed along with them and the mom took it well telling them to "watch it...and you too 7 and 8"! It was such a fun time with strangers, and it is one of our favorite parts about going to Disney!

After our flight, we headed to Pongu Pongu...
pongu pongu.jpg

...to get a Night Blossom! Yum!

Night blossom.jpg

We sat in the outdoor seating area for Satul'i Canteen and enjoyed our little treat. Soon, it was time to head over to our next FP for Kilimanjaro Safari's. We took the walkway towards Africa and were greeted with a pretty empty Harambe.

harambe.jpg

FOTLK.jpg

It was such an odd sight since we are used to people being all around rushing in and out of FOTLK, but we kind of liked it!

We had a pretty good Safari, we had hoped the Lions would be more active since it was getting darker, but no such luck! Still sleepy bums! 😆

giraffes 2 .jpg

The Giraffes were ready to go in for the night.

Up Next: More AK

Attachments

• giraffes.jpg
    giraffes.jpg
    303.1 KB · Views: 52

Ears to Disney

Original Poster
Day 4 Continued

We came across this really cute artwork in Harambe after the Safari...

harambe 2.jpg

...and an empty marketplace...

market.jpg

It was now time for our EE FP! We LOVE to ride this at night. It is a completely different experience and I just can't get enough of it!

everest.jpg

Unfortunately, our ride photo never showed up. ☹ I wonder if the Yeti has it as a souvenir? 🤣

After our narrow escape from the yeti, we headed to Pandora to see it all a glow!

night pandora.jpg

night pandora 2.jpg

night pandora 3.jpg

We were actually a bit underwhelmed by Pandora at night. It was really neat how they did the bioluminescent plants and walkways, but I thought it would be more glowy, less blue lighty. I felt like there were super bright blue lights everywhere that kind of took away from the ambiance. Still very cool...but not on the scale that we had imagined it.

On our way out of the park we stopped to watch the Tree of Life Awakening until the very end.

treeoflife.jpg

This show is just amazing! The scores, the animation, the stories...all just so beautiful! Definitely a great addition to the park and something that reflects the true meanings behind AK as a park.

We had a short jaunt back to AKL, of course stopping at The Mara for some Coke Zero and a Rice Krispie treat! 😋 It was a long day of hopping around, but it was such a great day taking it a bit easy and really enjoying things in the parks.

Next Up: A Magical Breakfast

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom