Chef Mickey's

Mukta

Original Poster
This is one of the few places on property I have never tried. Which meal did you prefer here? Breakfast, lunch or dinner?

HouCuseChickie

Haven't tried the new brunch, but breakfast is the clear winner for us over dinner. I wouldn't say the food is overly exciting, but it's a nice hearty breakfast. I also love that they start seating at 7am since you can make it to any park opening with a 7am Chef Mickey's ADR.

popcenturylover

Haven't had breakfast. Had dinner in 12' & again on our trip this past May. Dinner was soooo much better this trip. More & much better selections. Desserts were also much better.(not just ice cream & cookies!)

Kit83

Breakfast....I just expected a good Mickey and friends encounter however the food was good high quality fruit,great bacon etc all in all a good varied breakfast . Loved Chef Mickeys !

wdwhoneymooner

Another vote for breakfast here. A good way to start the day before heading out to MK. We've tried all three different times to eat here and breakfast is by far the most fun. Probably because we were still fresh and had something to look forward to.

fireworksandfairytales

In the Parks
No
Dinner is my favorite, but that's mostly because I'm not a big fan of most breakfast foods. Chef Mickey's is my favorite restaurant on property though and no matter which meal you end up going for, I'm sure you'll love it! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom