Chef Mickey's--Earliest Reservation during Extended MK hours?

tommcp516

Original Poster
It looks like Chef Mickey's currently offers 7:30 am as the earliest available reservation (while MK's scheduled opening is at 9 am).
If MK's hours are expanded during Easter week to open at 8 am (like it did during Christmas week), does Chef Mickey's offer earlier times for reservation (like 6:30 or 7 am), or are people faced with a choice to either eat there at 7:30 or forgo any chance to get in line and rope drop before 8 am?

tommcp516

Original Poster
Is there anyone who went to Chef Mickey's during Christmas week (or anytime when MK opened at 8 AM) who could confirm what were the earliest reservation times?

nickys

Premium Member
I don’t think there are ever reservations before 7am at any Disney restaurant. Even during Christmas week when MK would open at 7am for EMH.

Personally I don’t think TS breakfasts and rope drop mix well. You need to choose one or the other. The same was true pre-Covid too, with the exception of PPO reservations (pre park opening). Even then you had to be prepared to rush breakfast to benefit. And I don’t see them coming back for quite some time, if ever.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom