Chef Mickey’s Characters

Powerline's Roadie

Original Poster
Any reliable rumors or insight into when Chef Mickey brings characters back? I know they would be modified of course, but wondering if opening was the first step then planning to bring them back soon.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Things have not been going well at Topolino's. I dont expect to see characters expand to other locations at this time.

Jon81uk

I figured but even like when will they go the route of walk by characters like Topolino's and Garden Grill.

I think if the character is removed enough that a kid won't be able to run over and hug them (So Merida on horseback, Mickey on the train station etc) then its fine. But within restaurants there is too much liklihood of a child running over and grabbing them, then the costume needs to be laundered just in case. I really don't see any form of character meet returning soon.
Maybe in the park they will come about quicker as it is easier to enforce distancing and supervise children, but in a restaurant I think its too hard to stop the kids getting too close.

Chef Mickey

And this is why we're destined to end up with more shutdown orders. People will not follow the rules, even at a place as well controlled as Walt Disney World.
Probably isolated.

I was there since 7/10 and the enforcement and people following the rules is outstanding. Disney is doing a phenomenal job.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom