Chef Mickey’s and other hard to get reservations

OceanBlue

Original Poster
If someone cancels a reservation on a sold out day (everyday), is it visible through the mydisneyexperience app if you’re searching the day and time of the calendar at the right time? Or would you have to directly search the reservation through the direct restaurant link? Not sure what the best game plan is for snagging a reservation in June. Tried at 6am, 60 days out and no luck.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
If the reservation is available you should be able to access it either way, but it would require a lot of luck. Set up a reservation finder alert on touringplans because that's surely what a lot of others are doing.

I have found that randomly checking and the reservation finder works the best. And obviously having a plan B, lol

OceanBlue

Original Poster
If the reservation is available you should be able to access it either way, but it would require a lot of luck. Set up a reservation finder alert on touringplans because that's surely what a lot of others are doing.

I have found that randomly checking and the reservation finder works the best. And obviously having a plan B, lol
Oh wow good to know, thank you!

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Oh wow good to know, thank you!

Just keep in mind when you get the reservation finder alert, you aren't the only one who got it. So you have to hurry.

Also I've found that a lot of people have a reservation they sit on, and try for a better time for them. So if a reservation does come up and you miss it, check the Disney website every fifteen minutes or so in case they released a different time that you can use

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom