Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
Original Poster
Does Art Smith’s Homecomin do direct phone in reservations (outside of WDW Reservation system) similar to some other DS restaurants? I have an ADR but am looking to see if I might get something closer to my desired time by calling them directly.

westie

The deviled eggs OMG

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_0775.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0775.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 70

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
Original Poster
We are looking forward to it. It’s weird but we don’t eat a lot of table service meals at Disney Springs historically. With a lot of our traditional dining locations not open on-site, and it just being the wife and myself, it’s a great chance to try some new spots. I’ve heard nothing but great things about it and I’m a comfort food kind of guy. I have high hopes it will be a great experience.

Smiley/OCD

we first tried homecommin 3 years ago. went in starving & left stuffed. only mistake was ordering a side of mac & cheese. it was good, but neither of us could finish it after our entrees.
YES!! I found out after our meal that you can substitute the mac & cheese for the mashed potatoes...don't remember if there was an upcharge, but the mac & cheese was delicious!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom