Cheetaka vs Cheetah Hunt

StageFrenzy

Original Poster
So in the rumor stage of this ride Cheetaka was floating around the internet as the name of the ride and I think it sounds better and goes with the rest of the busch garden coaster names. Which do you prefer?

cheezbat

totally agree with you. Cheetaka sounds way cooler and matches with the other coasters names...too bad they didn't stick with it.

aaliya

Banned
So in the rumor stage of this ride Cheetaka was floating around the internet as the name of the ride and I think it sounds better and goes with the rest of the busch garden coaster names. Which do you prefer?

Even I don't have much of the information on this topic, But according a little bit that I know I will choose the first one, I think this will be the best

cm1988

Cheetas Never Prosper

I agree. After they get about 4 zillion complaints from people who cringe at the name, Bush Gardens (Blackstone?) will change it.

Suggestions?:

> The original name sounds good.
> They're using "Cheetah Chase" with another attraction; maybe should rename that other attraction to "Cheetah Encounter" or something.
> ?

cheezbat

I agree. After they get about 4 zillion complaints from people who cringe at the name, Bush Gardens (Blackstone?) will change it.

Suggestions?:

> The original name sounds good.
> They're using "Cheetah Chase" with another attraction; maybe should rename that other attraction to "Cheetah Encounter" or something.
> ?

Actually, Cheetah Chase has been renamed Sand Serpent.

And as for them renaming Cheetah Hunt to something else, I HIGHLY doubt that after all of the marketing materials and signs and commercials and everything they've done with the Cheetah Hunt name already....it wouldn't make any sense to rename it now.

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
Cheetaka would have been so much better, and fit in more with their other coaster names. Cheetah Hunt is so generic sounding.

Stuff is not much better at the Busch park here in Va. Naming the new tower "Mach Tower" and the rumored names that have appeared on concept art for Proj. 2012. We also have a huge costume change beginning to take place. No more tucked in shirts and IMO the new ones look like a CHarlie Harper shirt abortion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom