Cheese sauce back at WDW

PUSH

I would, again, like to take credit for breaking the cheese sauce news here on WDWMagic. Not only was I the legendary person who did in-depth investigating and confirmed the disappearance of the cheese sauce on these forums, but I broke this news down in Chit Chat earlier today. A true hero, some would call me.

So I would like to reclaim my title as CSI (Cheese Sauce Investigator). I believe I represent my home state of Wisconsin well.

Until next time,

PUSH
Cheese Sauce Investigator
(That's me pictured below.)

Cheese-12.jpg

Astro Blaster

This reminds me of when I asked for sauerkraut at the Casey's in DLP - they looked at me like I had two heads. Then a few months later I went to the WDW Casey's, and they were out of sauerkraut.

I'll take these recent cheese developments as a good sign - you better have some kraut when I'm there in September, Casey's!

KBLovedDisney

I would, again, like to take credit for breaking the cheese sauce news here on WDWMagic. Not only was I the legendary person who did in-depth investigating and confirmed the disappearance of the cheese sauce on these forums, but I broke this news down in Chit Chat earlier today. A true hero, some would call me.

So I would like to reclaim my title as CSI (Cheese Sauce Investigator). I believe I represent my home state of Wisconsin well.

Until next time,

PUSH
Cheese Sauce Investigator
(That's me pictured below.)

Cheese-12.jpg
F2OHX1QH1LWPJLY.LARGE.gif

KBLovedDisney

The only thing that would make it better is if they put it back at Cosmic Ray's.
Why did they get rid of it at Cosmic Ray's in the first place? I remember hearing a kid got burnt from the cheese being too hot, but I didn't know they took it away completely...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom