Cheddar CHeese Soup

Babyvett

Im considering trying Le Cellier for lunch, but the menu's Im seeing do not show the cheddar cheese soup for lunch.. Do they serve it during lunch??

Also, what exactly is a beaver tail?? Ive heard several people say its good, but, nobody says what it is.. LOL

Thanks,
Brenda

monorail256

i have no idea what you are talking about but whatever it is, it doesn't sound good... beaver tail!? YUCK! anyways.. I see its your first post and I just wanted to welcome you! :D
:sohappy: :sohappy: I DID IT FIRST GUYS!!! :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Scooter

Yes...the Cheddar Cheese soup IS available at lunch at Le Cellier Restaurant at the Canada Pavillion at EPCOT.

A Beaver Tail is a fried whole wheat pastry served at Trapper Bobs. They are similiar to what we in America call an Elephants Ear. They are sugar coated and then toppings of your choice are added. The topping choices are:
1) Chocolate Hazelnut and Sugar
2) Maple and Chocolate
3) Strawberries and Whipped Cream
4) Apples and Cinnamon
5) Cinnamon and sugar
6) Killaloe Sunrise

Try one..they are great!!:slurp:

Upvote 0

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by Scooter
Yes...the Cheddar Cheese soup IS available at lunch at Le Cellier Restaurant at the Canada Pavillion at EPCOT.

A Beaver Tail is a fried whole wheat pastry served at Trapper Bobs. They are similiar to what we in America call an Elephants Ear. They are sugar coated and then toppings of your choice are added. The topping choices are:
1) Chocolate Hazelnut and Sugar
2) Maple and Chocolate
3) Strawberries and Whipped Cream
4) Apples and Cinnamon
5) Cinnamon and sugar
6) Killaloe Sunrise

Try one..they are great!!:slurp:

Also sounds similar to a Bear Claw. :)

Upvote 0

Babyvett

Original Poster
Thanks for the information, I'll definatly try both :) Beaver tails sound like they woudl make an excellent breakfast, especially since DH and I both like to eat a later breakfast :)

Upvote 0

SeaSpray

I have heard that the cheddar cheese soup is awesome! I am definitely going to try some next month while I'm there.
Someone said you can get the cheese soup "to go" too. Does anyone know if this is true? Thanks!

Upvote 0

Dumbo Deprived

I have seen the soup for sale at the booths outside. I don't know if this always the case though. I've only had it inside the restaurant. It is very good soup. Mmmmmm, wish I had some now. :)

Upvote 0

Scooter

Trapper Bobs, that little food kiosk outside of Canada sells the cheese soup, but sometimes they have it and sometimes they don't.

I would imagine you could buy some soup to go at LeCellier Steakhouse. If you have money for soup..I'm sure they will gladly take it and give you some...that's what they do..sell FOOD! :slurp:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom