Checklist of all on-property QS & TS locations?

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I'm moving to FL next month (FINALLY!!!!!!!!) and my 'bucket list' is to check off every QS & TS location on property (except snack carts). I'd love to print something out to hang on my wall, or put...somewhere...to keep a running tally. Is there a good/complete list somewhere that would be printable?

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
I'm moving to FL next month (FINALLY!!!!!!!!) and my 'bucket list' is to check off every QS & TS location on property (except snack carts). I'd love to print something out to hang on my wall, or put...somewhere...to keep a running tally. Is there a good/complete list somewhere that would be printable?
You could start with the Disney Dining Plan Restaurant list... a list of all the locations that take the DDP (which is about 95% of the restaurants on property).

Last edited:

HouCuseChickie

While you'd have to import the data and do a lot of personal manipulation if you want it in spreadsheet form, I think something along the lines of what @larryz noted is your best bet. If you take off all of the filters on the https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/ page, you get the vast majority of the dining options, which can be copied and pasted. For the heck of it, I tried copying it and pasting it directly into a spreadsheet and it did better than I though it would. i.e. things populated in individual cells and rows vs cramming into one. You could also save it into a notepad file and when you go to open that file in Excel, you should be able to give it simple rules to populate in the spreadsheet the way you want it to appear.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom